engagement rings

engagement rings

his pov

eth: she told me once – before we started dating – that if she were ever to get married, she would want a silver ring with a large diamond surrounded by small diamonds. i decided to do some searching online and look for the right ring. i clicked on a few websites, not finding anything. i decided to look on one last website known as blue nile.

i went to their engagement ring section, after browsing a few categories i clicked onto the vintage rings. my eyes scanned over the golden rings as i silently prayed there was a silver ring. i continued scrolling down and stopped at the only silver ring on the page; it was what i imagined she would want.

i quickly grabbed my phone, going onto snapchat and going to her best friend's name. "okay so i think i've found the one, but not sure," i said, the camera on the ring. once the video ended i sent it to her and waited for a response.

a few minutes later i got a response, "that's perfect, she will love it!" y/bf/n said 'keep me updated' written at the bottom of the screen. i took in a deep breath before going to sizes, selecting her size and going to check out.

gray: y/n and i were shopping and she wanted to go to her favorite jewelry store, tiffany & co

gray: y/n and i were shopping and she wanted to go to her favorite jewelry store, tiffany & co. i thought it would be a great chance to find out what she likes and this could give me a moment to buy her the ring of her dreams. we walked in hand in hand as she pulled be directly to the rings.

"if we were to ever get married, or if i was," she corrected herself and i smiled. "i would want this ring," she said pointing at a ring with a silver band and three diamonds on it.

"really?" i asked and she nodded. "i thought you would like something more extravagant. you know being a princess and all," i teased and she gaped hitting my arm playfully.

i pulled her in for a hug, "i mean yeah, those rings are pretty but i want mine to be simple. something classy and beautiful, and something no one would guess i'd like," she mumbled and i nodded my head. "oh necklaces!" she said pulling away and going across the store.

i quickly walked over to an employee that stood behind the cases, working on counting the sales, "excuse me, can you help me out?" i asked and he looked up nodded his head. "i would like a ring in that case over there," i said pointing to the case.

he nodded as he lead me to it, "which one?" he asked and i pointed to the ring that y/n said she wanted. i read his name tag that said 'jason' as he asked what size. i told him the size before i turned around to make sure y/n was occupied, i smiled to myself as i saw her talking to an older lady. "is this for her?" jason asked as he glanced at her.

"yes it is," i said turning back towards him with a smile on my face.