first dance

first dance

eth: "excuse me, may i have this dance?" ethan asked wrapping his arms around you from behind as you said hello to everyone.

"of course!" you smiled and he kissed your cheek before you walked out onto the dance floor. "remember the first time we heard this song?" you asked as you started dancing around.

he nodded his head, "i do, it was our second date and after we heard it, we played it constantly," he said and you smiled at the memory. he spun you around before pulling you back into him. "i love you," he said and you smiled.

"i love you too," you said before he kiss you. you set your head on his shoulder, as his rested against yours.

"i can't wait to get to the hotel room," he mumbled causing you to look up at him and let out a soft laugh. "what?" he asked spinning you around.

you shook your head, "you're just too much," you smiled.

he laughed slightly before pulling you into his chest once more, "you look gorgeous, have i told you that yet?" he asked and you nodded. "good," he mumbled as you two continued to dance in the middle of the dance floor, your audience watching as some of them recorded it.

gray: "so mrs. dolan, are you enjoying yourself?" grayson asked as you two began dancing to the music.

you giggled at the new name, "i am, are you mr. dolan?" you asked swaying to the music.

he nodded his head, "best day of my life!" you two swayed to the music, he occasionally spun you around and pulled you back into his chest. he began to whisper sweet nothings in your ears, some being dirty causing your cheeks to heat up at times.

"i love you," you smiled, pecking his lips.

"i bet i love you more," he replied, a huge smile on his lips.

your shook your head, "i guess we will just have to see about that," you whispered, kissing his jaw. he groaned slightly loving when you kissed him there.

"baby," he whined and you smiled. you pulled him into a long kiss just as the song ended, everyone cheering around you. "oh boy, i can't wait for tonight," he said winking as you walked off the dance floor, your cheeks turning a slight shade of red.