vows

vows

both povs

eth: "i never thought about my future, i always found it stressful. i just wanted to go with what life had brought. life brought me you. when i first met you, i thought that you were the most gorgeous girl ever. however, i was on tour and not wanting a relationship while traveling the world everyday. we became best friends in a way, talking to each other nonstop, hanging out whenever we had the chance. i remember hearing your laugh and seeing your smile, i had caused it and it's the most beautiful sight and sound i have ever seen. y/n i want to make you happy, the way you make me happy. i love you so much and i'm glad today is the day we become forever. i promise you a life filled with happiness and adventure and i love you."

you: "ethan, when i first met you i thought 'wow'. i was speechless, i had no idea that someone as good looking as you really existed. i wanted to get to know you and so i made the effort, guaranteed it wasn't easy but i'm glad i never gave up because look where it has put us now. i remember when you first taught me how to skateboard, you said keep pushing and you'll get it. right now i can stop pushing for a while. i'm where i need to be, with who i want to be with. i promise to never give up on us and push whenever i need to. i couldn't ask for a better man to be marrying, ethan grant dolan. i love you so much."

gray: "i'm not going to lie, i am nervous right now but it's a good nervous. i'm glad that i'm with you right now, right here. the first time i saw you was at the gym and i was on tour. i thought you were hot and tried to pick you up. at the time you had a boyfriend but you still gave me your number and said we could be friends. i've never loved certain days so much, but the first time i saw you to our first date, to now and in-between, those moments and days are my favorite. when i kissed you after we hung out, you broke up with your boyfriend so you could see where our relationship would take us – well it took us here. i never thought i would settle down and get married, especially being in my twenties, with such an amazing woman. y/n i love you more than you will ever know, and i promise happiness, adventure, love, to be there for you. i promise you the world."

you: "i don't know how to top that. when i saw you in the gym, you were way better looking than the boyfriend i had at the time. when you tried to get me to go on a date with you, i knew i wanted to get to know you. something about you just made me curious in where our friendship would go. you seemed funny and like you lived for adventure, something i liked. you've always been there for me, you're my life long best friend. just being able to love you is an amazing feeling and out of so many other girls, you chose me. i love you so much grayson. i promise you a life of happiness, love, care, the world. i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, and the adventures we will have. i love you more than you will ever know."