bachelorette party

bachelorette party

eth: you shook your head as the male stripper began to give your friends a lap dance. you laughed as your best friend gaped and went along with it, "i'll be back," you announced over the loud music as you felt your phone vibrate in your hand. you looked at the caller id and smiled seeing it was ethan, "hey babe, are you okay?"

"hey y/n, it's gray. um we're on our way home and ethan just wanted to talk to you," you heard grayson's voice on the other line. you stood in the quiet hallway, the music being muffled through the closed door.

the phone shuffled through the speaker before you heard ethan. "baby!" he yelled and you pulled your phone away from your ear slightly.

"hi baby," you chuckled.

"i miss you and i love you so much!" he said getting a little quieter, making you smile even more.

you leaned against the wall, "are you having fun?"

he hummed, "yeah but i just want to be your friend," he said and you heard grayson's loud laugh. ethan never drank when he did it was for a special occasion and it was clear he was drunk.

"we are friends, ethan," you laughed and he hummed. "in fact we're more than friends," you said hearing a loud cheer through the speaker. "alright baby, i'll see you tomorrow okay?"

"okay. if you see y/n tell her i love her," he said and you softly said 'okay' as he ended the call. you walked back into the party, your best friend grabbing you immediately and taking you to the dance floor. 

gray: you rushed to the hospital, rushing into the building in a tight short dress and black pumps. everyone was looking at you but you blocked them out, going to the receptionist. "hi can i know what room grayson dolan is in?" you asked the receptionist.

"one second," she said, continuing to chew the gum in her mouth.

"i don't have a second. i'm getting married to him and i need to see him now!" you said angrily, even more people looking at you now.

she put the pen in her hand down and typed something on the computer. "room 305, second floor," she said and you thanked her, rushing to the elevator. once you were in, you pressed the button rapidly. the doors opened and you took your heels off, running to his room. "gray," you said seeing him on the bed, his wrist wrapped up.

you walked up to him, dropping your heels and pulled him into a kiss. "y/n, i missed you," he said once he realized who you were. you looked at ethan as he walked out of the bathroom.

"how could you let this happen? i thought you were watching him!" you said and he shook his head.

"i'm sorry. the good news is that he just sprained his wrist and it will be perfectly fine before the wedding," he apologized and you sighed.

you looked down at grayson and stroked the side of his face, softly. "i'm just glad he's fine," you mumbled.

"and i'm glad you wore that dress," he winked and you smiled, shaking your head as ethan laughed.