chapter 1

Deadly dice's
••

Breathing in and letting it out softly, I released my arrows which zipped through the air and hit the men in ski masks who was trying to gang rape the girl in the alley, pinning them to the wall by their shoulders.

Hearing their screams of agony and pain, my lips gave a small crooked grin under my mask.

I watched from the top of the building as the girl seemed to relax once she saw the notorious big hero six.

With an inaudible sigh I left the scene, swinging from roof to roof using my whip, and landed back to SFIT where my shook out if my suit which I chucked into my bag.

  My bow turning into a small bracelet.

  I returned to being the normal teenager I was.

Hiro's
••

"Okay guys, the police can handle it by now. What say we go home?" I turned to my friends who also was looking at the people being dragged in the police car confusely.

"It happened again. Hiro, who's doing all this?" Honey asked with worried eyes.

I gave out a sigh as I checked an arrow that was left behind.

  It was metal and the arrow head seemed to be hand crafted personally.

"I'm not sure either. Deadly dice was here again." I answered.

"How is he always able to be here first than us? Is he with the police or something?" Wabasi pipped.

I shook my head as my eyes narrowed on the arrow.

"No. The police doesn't even have a clue who deadly dice is. But that's what we have to find out. For now, let's head back to school."

They all agreed but had questions in their minds that were clear.

We reached sfit, and headed our own ways. Entering my lab, I was met with Hana who greeted me with her happy smile.

"Hey hiro! Sorry I barged in. I need a screwdriver." She smiled sheepishly.

Hana was also the youngest student in sfit. Eighteen years old like me.

"It's fine, you broke your screwdriver again didn't you?" I chuckled.

"Yeah. Stupid metal just work turn! Anyways, where've you been? You're face has dirt." She giggled.

My hand reached up to my cheek as I wiped off a patch of dust.

Right, she doesn't that I was part of the super hero group, in fact, she didnt know that all of us were.

I'd always conjure up a lie about school, or me working on a project whenever here's trouble that needed us.

"Oh uh, I was in the workshop. Wanted to give baymax an upgrade." I lied.

"Ah. You really love upgrading baymax, don't you? Anyways I gotta go. I'll see you later, hiro." She smiled at me.

I returned her smile and watched her exit through the glass doors.

As soon as she was gone, a deep sigh escaped my lips as I ran my hands through my hair sitting on my swivel chair.

I dug out the arrow from my bag and stared at it. The arrow itself was hand built and was intricate and very detailed. The arrowhead was infused with a chemical that could momentarily paralyze a person once hit with it.

I couldn't think of a way how deadly dice would always be a step ahead of us.

  Why was he doing that? Was it some sort if help or is he planning something?

  I simply don't understand it.

Is he a threat or not?

Hana's
••

Returning to my lab, I took out my bag and zipped it open, taking out my quiver that was filled with chemical infused arrows.

  Arrows that were color coded so I would know which to use.

  One had a colbalt blue tarantula's venom that inflicts temporary paralysis to a person.

The other can cause a slight electric shock.

  And the rest are just normal arrows that I use for occasions.

Taking out my pliers, I pulled the arrow heads out of the blue tipped arrows, the one that had the spider venom.

  I cleaned them out and placed them on my metal table.

I took out a small metal cage from the cabinet that contained the tarantula.

  Taking some of its blood, I kept it back with some dead bugs for it to eat.

  I then began my work to make more of the serum I use for my arrows.

Heating up the blood, I added some chemicals to make it safer for humans but still dangerous, before dipping the arrow heads in.

  Taking each arrowhead and twisting it back to its shaft, I cleaned everything up before checking the time.

  8:40 pm

It's gotten quite late. Seeing as I returned around six.

  Placing the arrows back in the quiver, I slipped it in my bag and slung it off my shoulder.

  I heard a clunking sound behind me and saw I had dropped something important.

  Picking up the black leather fabric, I stared at it. It's purple tinted thin glass that allows me to scan the city when needed.

  Chucking my mask back in the bag I zipped my bag up to hide my leather suit and weapon.

  Shutting the lights of my lab off, leaving only one, I locked my door and turned to the lab beside me. Hiro's lab.

  He was still there, probably pulling an all nighter once more.

  Heading out the building, my phone buzzed from my pocket.

  'down town mall. Gang robbery. Asap.'

He texted. With a sigh I ran back to the building and slipped my suit on, and pressed my bracelet which turned into my bow.

  Jumping off the roof of sfit, I ran into the night heading to the mall down town.

  I am the masked vigilante that no one knows about. Except him .

  For I, am deadly dice.