Chapter 15

Hana's
••

  Pacing around tadashi's lab, I rambled as tadashi just sat there staring at me.

  "Hana, relax. Just how many drinks did you have last night?"

  "I don't know! Nine I think? All I had was a few piña coladas and shots of vodkas."

  "Really, just a few? Then how come your head is aching?"

I groaned as I pressed the ice pack on my head.

  "Hangover, tadashi, it's called a hangover. But that's not the point! Help me tadashi!" I whined.

  "Hana, for the last time. Just don't worry about it. Hiro wouldn't probably remember anyways, and he'd just think you were drunk or something." He grinned.

  Angrily, I slapped his shoulder harshly making him yelp.

  "That's a stupid choice! Dude, what if he asks why I kissed him! I cant just say I'm drunk, when we all know that a drunk person can only do and tell honest things!"

  "Hmm, then I guess you're bunked. I'd rather you confess now, while your ahead than let him find out sooner than you wanted."

  I sighed loudly as I slumped down on the wall.

  "Tadashi, I would've if I could've but I can't so I shan't. Plus, he has a girlfriend remember? Jenna, the girl he tutored?" I rolled my eyes.

  He chuckled and shot me a teasing grin.

  "Looks to me that you can't confess because you know you'll just get rejected. Also, I think you're jealous of her."

  I gasped dramatically.

"I am not! I'm clearly more matured than that to be jealous of that..that girl!" I threw the ice pack at him.

  He laughed as he caught it with his hand.

  "Yeah sure. Whatever you say, Hana."

  "Whatever, you're not helping. I'm just going back to my lab. Hope you choke on a candy!" I snarled as I left.

  His laughter could be heard by the hall.

I wasn't looking where I was going- well I was, but my mind wasn't there at the moment so I bumped into someone.

  "Hey Hana, you okay?"

My mind shut off as I heard his voice.

"Yeah, ugh..thanks hiro." I said as I avoided his gaze.

  He helped me up and I quickly pulled my hand from his.

  "Um, Hana. I've been meaning to ask you-"

  "Oh, look! Baymax is crossing the streets!" I yelled franticly.

  He turned and just facepalmed when he realized he fell for it, when he only saw a window behind him.

I took this chance and ran to my lab, locking the door behind me.

  "Hana, come on! Open the door. I need to talk to you" he knocked from outside, jiggling the knob.

  "Sorry, I'm uh..busy! Can't help you for now, just leave a message or something!" I yelled nervously as I grabbed my backpack that had my suit inside.

  I slipped it on and opened my window, and climbed to the rooftop.

  With the wind blowing through I hair, I felt calm as I know Hiro couldn't reach me here.

  "Hey Hana, where'd you go?"

Tadashi's voice beeped in my earpiece.

  I groaned a si remembered I still wore the stupid earring.