Chapter 20

Hana's
••

The door creeped open as I shot up my head.

"They're here..~" he sang.

He unchained me from the wall and pulled me like a dog out of the room.

"W-where are we going?" I choked as he pulled at the chains.

He responded with a meek laugh and shrugged, pushing a metal door open.

He brought me outside, where I saw that we were actually on an island in the middle of the sea.

Pushing me down behind his mutant bodyguards, they tied a cloth around my bloody lips when I heard the familiar steam blowing off baymax's suit.

Why didn't they listen?!

"Don't worry, Hana..we're here.." hiro's soft voice came to my ears.

I figured tadashi linked up their mics to my earpiece, and vice versa.

"Would you look at that? Looks like your prince finally showed up to rescue you, princess.." Todd chuckled pushing me infront of his body guards.

I stared at hiro with wide eyes as fear crept inside me.

Hiro's
••

"Alright, you guys get the plan?" I asked as looked at everyone.

"Yeah. We get to the island, look for Hana and get out. If we ever have to, which I hope we won't, we'll fight." Gogo explained.

"Good, now everybody ready to go?"

"Just one thing. I upgraded your helmets and linked your mics to Hana's. That way you guys can talk to her and vice versa." Tadashi pipped.

He was going to be left as the guy who handles the computer.

We all got on baymax and glanced at tadashi who nodded at me.

"Bring her back, guys." He smiled.

"Ofcourse we will. She's our best friend.." I answered, smiling back.

Soon we left off to the island.

As we landed, the group of mutants we first faced were huddled infront of a man who was grinning.

"Would you look at that? Looks like your prince finally showed up to rescue you, princess.." he spoke, pushing someone infront of them.

My eyes widened in anger as I saw her.

A chain on her wrists and her neck, trapping her like a dog. A cloth between her once strawberry red lips that were now cut up and bruised, staining the white cloth with red.

Eyebrow busted open and bleeding, scratches and bruises all over her neck, her arms and her legs. Clothes tattered but was still intact showing no sign of any sexual harm which relieved me.

But something in her struck me. Her eyes, her dark blue eyes that once shined like the night sky that was filled with stars, was now dull and only had one thing built up inside. Fear.

"Let her go." I growled. "Now"

"Ah, can't do that. Now that don't seem fair, does it?"

Glaring at him, my fists balled in anger.

"What do you want?"

"Simple things. I, want, you.." he pointed. "Big. Hero. Six. I would love to use you for experiments. Maybe even as my new body guards"