Chapter 10

Hana's
••

  My eyes squinted as I woke up with a slight jolt.

  I sat up but gasped as pain shot through my stomach.

  Right..that happened..

I remember what happened now, I saved hiro from being in my position right now.

  A small smile went up to my lips as I glanced at the window.

  I protected hiro. Just as I promised..

I would always fulfill my promise, even if it costs my own life.

  My eyes spotted something on the nightstand which made me panic.

  It was my mask. My hand quickly reached up my face.

  Oh dear..

They saw me! They know who I am. Tadashi's not gonna like this..

  I gotta go..now..

Wincing in pain, I stood up and wore my mask back, searching for my suit as I was in an oversized shirt with my pants still on.

  Just as I grabbed my top, hiro burst through the doors with wide eyes.

  "You're awake. Thank god.." he sighed in relief.

  My heart pounded loudly in panic as he stepped closer.

  "Where are you going? You're hurt, just stay here!"

  "I'm fine. I can handle myself, I'm not supposed to be here anyways.."

  He frowned at me yet stood his ground.

  "Hana, stop!"

My body froze as my eyes widened. With a deep breath, I turned around painfully to face his eyes.

  "You found out..."

"Why didn't you tell me? Why are you deadly dice?"

  "Is it wrong to be her? I save people, just like you do, the only difference is I work alone. I didn't tell you because I know this is how you'll react..!" My voice slightly raised.

  "You could've just told me! Hana, your putting your life on the line because of what you do! Just because you do martial arts doesn't mean you can handle it all by yourself!"

  I blinked angrily at him.

"Hiro, do you even hear yourself? You're asking me why I didn't tell you? Well you didn't even bother to tell me that you were part of big hero six! None of you did! You all left me out on it!"

  He seemed taken back by my outburst, but I was too pissed to even bother.

  "Then now all you do is get mad at me for being deadly dice? Well hiro, I don't care! You can do whatever you want with big hiro six, just leave me out of it! You couldn't even thank me for saving you!"

  "Hana, I think that's enough..just rest and leave it be.."

  I forgot tadashi could hear hiro and I because of the earpiece.

  "No, I'm going back home.."

Hiro's eyebrows scrunched I confusion.

  "What? Hana, who are you talking to?"

  Ignoring him, I trudged out the room with him following me.

  "Hana stay here, your still hurt!"

"Leave me alone hiro, just go upgrade baymax or be with Jenna or something. Just leave me alone.." I swatted his hand away coldly.

  His eyes seemed hurt by he let me be.

  "Hana, don't get mad at hiro, he's just trying to protect you.."

"Just..be quiet for a while tadashi. Please.." I whispered.

  Barging in Fred's room, everyone stared at me with wide eyes.

  "Wasabi, take me home. Now."

  "Wait Wait Wait, but your still wounded! Your cut might open again..!" He declined.

  "Now, wasabi. And I know you already know who I am. Hiro already knows."

  Honey stood beside him with a frown.

  "Hana, hiro's just mad because he was trying to keep you safe. You know that."

  With a sigh, I nodded.

"Yeah, I just want to go home. Please.."

  Honey looked at wasabi and smiled. He sighed, shaking his head.

"Alright, let's go.."

"Wait wasabi, Your seriously going to take her home? Hana, don't do this!" Hiro yelled as we went out.

  I ignored him as wasabi just sighed sadly.

  "Well, here you are, back home. Are you sure you'll be fine. Hana?"

  "Yes wasabi, I'll be okay. Thanks for worrying. For now, just watch hiro for he might do something stupid.." I chuckled.

  I waved as I watched his car drive away.

  Entering my apartment, I saw a pair of shoes by the racks.

  "Is anyone there? Hello?" I called.

I heard mocha's purrs by the living room, so I quickly made my way to the living room only to see someone I didn't expect to see.

  "Tadashi?!"

He turned and gave me a smile as he let go of the cat and hugged me tightly but carefully.

  "Thank god your okay! I had to fly here just to see if your home!" He grinned.

I just stared at him and blinked as he pulled away.

  "You're here. In my house. A house that I locked. You broke into my house?!"

  He shushed me loudly and covered my mouth.

  "Shh shh..! I had to, you didn't answer so I got worried and flew here. I used your computer to access your mask and earpiece just to see you and hiro fighting."

  I frowned and licked his hand.

"Uh, gross! Hana!" He wiped his hand on his shirt.

  "What are you doing here? Why are you here? I thought you said you didn't want anyone to see you! Do you know how many people have seen you already just on your way here?"

  He smiled as he sat back down.

"That's the thing! I was about to tell you yesterday, when the alarm beeped. I decided to come back, but I'm not going to let hiro know yet."

  Just as I was going to say something, my door opened wide and hiro came running in.

  "Hana are you in he-" he stopped on his tracks with wide eyes.

  I knew he was right behind me, as tadashi just stared straight at him, nervousness starting to rise in his eyes.

  Gulping, I slowly turned around and faced hiro, as I glanced at tadashi.

  Both brothers were frozen in shock.

I knew this wasn't going to end well, seeing as confusion, hurt, sadness, and anger clouded hiro's eyes.

  Oh no.. this isn't going to go well...