Chapter 28

Hana's

   *Flashback*

I was playing with my cat mocha while folding my newly laundered clothes, when my phone rang.

  "Hello, hana speaking" I smiled.

"Hey, darling! This is your lovely aunt elsa!" Her bubbly voice rang in my ears.

A huge smile grew on my lips as I nearly squealed.

   "Aunt Elsa! Oh my, I haven't heard from you in a while! How are you? How's Danny?"

Danny was my older cousin, son of aunt Elsa.

  "Oh he's fine! But I want to tell you something! Quickly open your laptop!" She squealed.

I chuckled- her personality never changed. Honestly, that woman was like honey lemon. Maybe that's why they get along so good.

  Her username popped us on my computer as soon as I turned it on.

 "Hey darling!" She waved.

 "Hey aunt elsa, so, what's up?"

  She squealed excitedly with a large grin.

"Okay, so remember how you've been wanting to stay with us for a while?" I nodded and had an excited smile.-" Well, I want to tell you, Hana darling, that you can finally live with us!"

  My smile fell slightly as I blinked as I think I misheard.

"L-live with you? Like, for the vacation, right?"

   "Nope! We've done your papers, just like how you wished to, darling. Now you can just pack up your stuff and move in with us! Danny's so excited to see you! He even already cleaned out the guest bedroom to make it your room!"

  My heart sank but I still smiled. I was happy, honestly, but I just..

"R-really? Wow..Thankyou, aunt Elsa. I-uh..I've been hoping for this for a while now."

 "Oh good! Then I'll go purchase your plane ticket right now, then!  Oh I can't wait  to see you here, sweetheart!" She giggled.

  "Yeah yeah, I'm uh- excited to see you guys too. Can't wait!" I smiled cheerily.

She ended the call and I let a heavy sigh escape as I buried my face in my hands.

    "Oh mocha..Why is this happening now?" I grumbled, petting my fat cat.

Two days after that, A mail came to my door and I saw it was the plane ticket to New angeles.

   "Oh hey, aunt elsa, yeah, I found your ticket. It just arrived."

"Oh great! Also, I'm here to tell you! I'm going to see you two days before your flight!"

  "Y-you are? I mean, you're coming here?" I smiled.

I wondered how she could even fly here, she was a wedding dress designer and had a tight schedule, so I didn't even thought about her having the time to fly to the other side of the world.

  "Ofcourse I am! I'd love to see Cass and Hiro and Tadashi again! Oh! your friends too! I would love to thank them for taking care of you."

  "Oh uh..Sure, sure. Well I guess I'll see you next week then."

  "Yep! bye darling!~" She sang, ending the call.

 Well that's it. I'm actually leaving next week. And I haven't even told Hiro-