Chapter 29

Hana's

  I let out a faint sigh as I zipped up the last of my luggage. Everything was now packed; Furnitures in boxes or already kept and ready to be shipped, clothes and shoes and other more accessories in three luggages. And my suit, I was thinking about either bringing it with me, or either leaving it here and maybe give it to Tadashi to keep for me.

   "Oh mocha..We'd be leaving in two days. I'm worried about Hiro." I sighed, petting the cat.-"He hasn't called or talked to me since I told him the news. Maybe he didn't want to talk to me anymore?"

  The fat cat purred at me making me chuckle as I watch her jump off my lap and prance away in my house.

  "Darling, are you excited?" Aunt Elsa knocked on my door with a smile.

Right, she arrived yesterday as had been with Aunt Cass ever since.

   "Yeah. Finally a dream come true.." I gave a small smile.

Though my lips were smiling, my eyes were hollow and sad.

 "Hana, you okay? You don't look like yourself lately." She frowned, sitting on my bed.

  "I'm okay, aunt Elsa. I'm just..thinking about Hiro. I haven't seen him since I told him I was moving."

   Her frown grew as she sighed, patting my knee.

"I've noticed. When I went to see Cass the other day Hiro was oddly spaced out most of the time. I'd usually see you two together when you were kids. Did something happen to you two?"

  "No, nothing did. Well, nothing serious. I just may have..kissed him and ran out after that.."I blushed.

  Her frown turned to a wide grin as she clapped.

"Oh really! I'm so happy, it finally happened! You finally confessed then, yes?"

  My head nodded meekly as my blush darkened.

 "Yeah, but he didn't return it. I just acted on my own accord since I thought that well..it would be the last time I'd ever do that. Possibly even the last time I'll be seeing Hiro." I chuckled bitterly.

   Her eyes softened as she frowned sadly once more.

"Hana, you know you can stay here right? I just wanted you to go live with us because that's what you have been wanting ever since you were a kid. But now that you have Hiro, you can definitely stay here."

  I shook my head no and smiled.

"No, I'm okay with this. Don't worry aunt Elsa."

  "Are you sure? You can always change your mind."

"Yes, I'm sure auntie. I'll be fine."

 She looked at me for a mere second before giving a small smile as she stood up.

 "Well if you say so darling. Just don't forget, you can always change your mind." She smiled, kissing my forehead before strutting out my room.

As my door closed, I sighed and looked out my window where I can see Hiro's house ahead.

  A frown went up to my lips as I glanced at my phone once again. I was still waiting for him to call, or text, or something. Anything that would let me know he wasn't avoiding me.

  But I suppose he was. I had already informed the rest of my friends and they nearly cried, well- Fred and Honey lemon did. Gogo and wasabi only hugged me for minutes.

  Tadashi, though..He took it the worst from all of them. He literally cried waterfalls, hugging me and never letting me go. Saying how I was a sister to him and how he didn't want me to leave.

  Aunt Cass was sad, but she told me she'd always be happy if I visited.

But out of all of them, Hiro was the one I haven't seen at all. He either locks himself in his lab whenever I'm around, or I simply would see him turn another corner in the hallways of sfit.

  Speaking of the university, I've talked to the headmaster and have already filed the papers for my school requirements in the university I'll be attending in New Angeles.

   "Have you talked to Hiro yet, sweetheart?" Aunt Elsa spoke as we ate dinner.

I shook my head no silently as I chewed my food.

   "Oh don't worry. He'll come around soon enough. He's just still in the shock phase of hearing his bestfriend leaving."

  I hummed a respond as I picked at my pasta quietly.

****************

  As I yawned, I crossed out the date today on my calendar. I'd be leaving tomorrow afternoon.

  I did my daily routines; Go for a run outside, by some sweet from the lucky cat cafe, go home to take a bath.

   I'd be going to Sfit today so I could clean out my lab.

  I left my apartment after writing a note and sticking it on the fridge for my aunt to read once she wakes up.

  "Oh hey Hana. Cleaning out your lab already?" Tadashi knocked with a smile.

  "Oh yeah, I'm leaving tomorrow, si I might as well start now and ship it off after." I chuckled as I placed my tools inside a box labelled tools.

  "Yeah, I'm going to miss you. Bet hiro is too. Have you talked yet?"

  My hands trembled slightly as I sighed.

  "No, not yet. I haven't seen him since I uh..told him the news.."

  Right, tadashi and the others didn't know I kissrd hiro.

  "Well don't worry. In sure he just doesn't want you to see him crying his eyes out. He's been dazing out since then."

  We chatted for a while as he helped me pack up and bring everything back in my apartment, he left after hugging me tightly once more.

  I went up to my room. My room was now empty and only filled with boxes, all except for my bed.

  I looked out the window and saw the window to Hiro's room open.

 I saw him inside sitting by his desk, looking out the window looking rather out of it.

  Our eyes locked and I smiled and gave a small wave. He blinked and frowned, leaning his head down on the desk.

  My smile fell as I frowned and sighed. Mocha rubbed her head on my ankle making me chuckle as I picked her up.

  "Hey, Mocha. You feeling excited for tomorrow?" I smiled as I set her down and went to change my clothes.

   I heard her meows which made me smile.

 "Yeah me too. But I kind of don't want to leave too. I don't know, what do I do Mocha?"

I was like some crazy cat lady talking to her fat cat and answered her whenever she purred.

   What was I to do? Half of my brain was wanting me to stay. The other was telling my to go with my aunt. I wanted both, but I knew I only had one choice.

   Both choices would lead to new different paths. One would either lead me to moving on and maybe losing my friendship with Hiro and the others, while the other was was going to bring me to a possible rejection from my bestfriend, but I was sure that we would still remain bestfriends.

   What was I to do? What shall I choose?  Shall I leave or stay? Shall I choose to forget, or rather be rejected than apart..?