Chapter 6

*Hana's*

  Few days passed and I did all I can to avoid letting Hiro see my arm that was still wrapped in bandages.

  Currently in my lab, I was working on a project I needed for one of my assignments, when someone knocked on my door.

  "Come in, door's open!" I yelled.

The door opened and I turned to see Hiro. My eyes widened as I saw staring at my arm.

  Shoot! I forgot to wear my jacket- stupid!

Mentally panicking, I gave a nervous smile.

  "Hey Hiro. What brings you here?"

"Hana, where-where did you get that?"

   My hand immediately reached up to touch the bandages.

"I uh..got it when I was working on a project at home.."

  "Hana..Where did you get that?" He warned, looking at me with those chocolate orbs of his that I'd always melt in.

  "Hiro, I did get it on an accident. Don't worry, I'm fine."

 "Promise? You know I will find out if you're lying."

  With a small smile, I reached up to touch his cheek and let out and an airy laugh.

"I'm not. Don't be such a worry wart."

   "I am not a worry wart. I just don't like you getting hurt." He chuckled.

 I stared at him, as I could notice slight features that he had in common with Tadashi. He was kind of starting to look like his brother, but was hotter- I had to admit.

  He frowned as he held my hand that was still on his cheek.

"What's wrong?"

  "Nothing, you just..resemble your brother alot. You grew up just to be like him, Hiro. I bet he's really proud of you."

  He really is. If only Hiro knows the truth..

"I hope he is. I worked my butt off to get this far.." He chuckled.

"Oh, Hiro. You miss Tadashi, don't you..?"

   He remained silent before I saw slight tears prick his eyes. His lips quivered the slightest.

"Don't cry Hiro. He's always with you, Don't worry.. He's always there to protect you.." I whispered as I wrapped him in a hug.

  He wasn't crying, but I could feel sadness radiate from him as he hugged me tightly.

  "I can't believe it's been four years..." He sighed.

  "four years, Hiro. That's brave of you. Staying strong for four whole years.." I smiled.

    He pulled away leaving only a small gap between us, as he laid his forehead on mine.

"Thanks, Hana.."

   I gave out a small laugh as I looked at him confusely.

"For what, Hiro?"

  "I don't know. For everything, I guess. You've been there for me for as long as I can remember. Specially, when tadashi.."

 "Hiro, any one can replace my role. It could've been possible that you met a different girl in that science lab instead of me. And even if I wasn't there for you when Tadashi passed, Honey lemon, gogo, wasabi and fred are still there."

 "I know, but I just..feel like you're connected to me more than any of them. And I know I'm the same to you, specially since you know what it feels to have no parents, or siblings anymore.."