Chapter 31

Hiro's

As we reached the parking lot of the airport, I quickly dashed inside after throwing the helemet on the ground, hearing Tadashi call after me as he ran.

I looked around for any sign of the girl. Nothing. No sign of her anywhere at all.

Running around, I asked some people if they saw a girl with brown hair that reached her elbows, dark blue eyes, rosey skin. Nobody gave me the answer I wanted.

"Gods, where is she..please let he be here..." I muttered as I continued to search.

Yet my heart sank when I heard a woman speak in the intercom.

"Flight B23 to New Angeles has departed."

My eyes widened as I started to breathe heavily as I ran back to Tadashi.

"Sorry, bro. Guess we're too late.." He frowned, patting my arm.

"Let's just go home..I want to go to sleep.." My eyes was suddenly interested on the ground.

He didn't bother to question me more as he knew the answer already and just nodded.

The whole ride was silent as I just spaced out the whole trip back.

"Hey boys! So, you guys caught Hana?" Aunt Cass greeted us with a smile.

"No, I was too late..their plane already left.." I sighed as I slowly trudged up the stairs.

"I'm not eating dinner, I lost my appetite, sorry."

They didn't bother me with questions and just left me alone.

My hand slid up the picture frames that hung on the wall as my eyes caught one of them. It was a picture of Hana and I when we first got in sfit. Our microbots were the key to our success that night.

We had such big smiles as we held up the envelopes of the acceptance letter.

My lip quivered as I took a deep breath and trudged to our room.

Opening the door gingerly, my eyes widened when I saw someone I wouldn't expect to be here.

"Hana.."

Hearing my voice call her name, she turned around, her big dark blue eyes squinted as she gave me a small smile.

"Hey Hiro."

Aunt Cass's

When the boys left a few minutes ago, I was tapped by someone on the shoulder.

"Hello, what can I- Hana!" I gasped.

"Hello aunt Cass." She giggled.

"You're here! but shouldn't you be flying to New Angeles by now? don't tell me.."

"Yeah, I changed my mind. I realised that my life was here in sanfransokyo. Where you guys are, where Hiro is. I thought about it and I thought that maybe I didn't need to move to New Angeles permanently, I could always just visit them. Besides, I'd just live alone in the big house anyways since aunt Elsa would always be in her shop designing wedding dresses and Danny would be working most of the day."

"So you told Elsa that you would stay here then? Oh Hana that's wonderful! But oh dear!" I gasped as I remembered Hiro.

Her face frowned in worry.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing, the boys are just in sfit. They'll probably be back in a few minutes. You go on ahead up in their room." I smiled.

She nodded and thanked me, bringing her luggage with her aswell.

Now all I had to do was wait for the boys to arrive.