Chapter 18

Hana's
••

It was raining heavily, but I was still out on the beach, trying to take everything back in the cottage as it would get wet in the rain.

"Hana, your soaked! Don't tell me you you didnt have an umbrella?" Wasabi said.

"I'm fine, an umbrella will just slow me down. Besides, I got everything kept and dry. We'll just set it up on the day of the surprise just in case."

Honey lemon handed me a towel and a cup of Coco.

"Thanks, honey." I smiled as I dried myself off miserably.

"Don't work so hard on this, Hana. You know you can always call us for help. We basically just set up the decorations while you took care of the rest." Tadashi sighed.

Right now they were all at my apartment as we talked about our last minute preparations.

"Relax, everyone. I'm fine. I won't get sick that easily."

They stared at me in disbelief, making me dramatically frown.

"Okay now you're just being mean, guys."

After finishing up our plan, they all went home and I went back to my room to review how everything's going to roll out.

"Oh hey mo-Zchhzchh!" I sneezed.

I sniffed as my nose got slightly runny.

Oh god, please no. Not now..

I discarded my weird feeling as I stayed up, my head slightly aching the later it became.

I soon found myself falling asleep while I was typing what foods were going to be catered, with my head landing on my computer, hitting the send button.

•••••••••••••••••••

"Alright, everybody ready for tomorrow?" I spoke, coughing a slight fit.

"We are, but you're not. You have to get rest, Hana. You're just getting worse." Gogo frowned.

Waving her off, I chuckled hoarsely.

"I'm okay, just a cold, is all. I'll be okay tomorrow, I promise. I'll be at hiro's surprise for Jenna, wouldn't miss it for the world." I smiled.

"Hana, you're making it worse for your health, and for your heart. You must be really stupid." Gogo sighed.

"Gogo's right, Hana. You need your rest. You'll just get sick even more if you work yourself out too much." Tadashi said with a small smile.

"Don't worry guys, I'll be okay. I promise after tomorrow, I'll go to bed and rest. I don't need hiro stressing out over me aswell, he's already stressed over his girlfriend as it is.."

"You, Hana, are one martyr of a super hero." Fred grinned, patting my head.

"Thanks, Freddie."

"Well, I suppose we'll allow you just until after the party. After that, it's bed time for you." Wasabi smiled.

They soon all approved and I thanked them, hiding the fact that my fever was getting higher.

••••••••••••••

"A little more to the left. Wasabi's left, Fred!" I yelled as they hung up the streamers.

Today was the day of the surprise, and we were setting up the decorations.

Lucky for us, it was a bright sunny day.

"Hey, Hana!" I heard hiro call.

Turning around he approached me with a wide smile.