Chapter 12

Hiro's
••

  Looking at her while she had a small smile, my heart weirdly skipped a beat when I saw the innocent look on her face.

  "Well, tadashi may have scolded me quite a bit.."

Her soft laugh was sweet as it rang in my ears.

  "I figured he'd do that. Do you know how long he's been waiting to do that again?"

  Rolling my eyes, I sat beside her as it became silent again.

  "Hana, look. I'm sorry, I got mad. I just got pissed because you didn't tell me that you were deadly dice, and the fact that you didn't and got hurt because of me, made me worried even more.."

  I glanced down at my shoes as she sighed.

  "Hiro, I'd be more than happy to protect you anyways I can. Even if it costs my life, that was my promise remember? You're my best friend hiro." She smiled and placed her hand on top of mine.

  "Although, I was kind of disappointed of how you didn't tell me you were part of big hero six, nor was everyone else. I kind felt left out I suppose since you guys were all secretive and stuff, so I though why not have a secret of my own, then that's when tadashi and I came up with deadly dice.." she shrugged.

  Frowning, I cupped her left cheek as she glanced at me, with tainted pink cheeks.

  "Hana, I did that because I didn't want you to get hurt. I promised you and tadashi that I'd protect you forever, I'm trying to keep that you know."

  She laughed and nodded.

"Thanks, hiro. But you do know that I am capable of beating your own butt right?"

  "Hey I said I'm trying to protect you, not be a dummy."

  "You know I love you right? Your my best friend hiro." She smiled.

  I smiled back and rested my forehead against hers.

  "I love you too.."

Hana's
••

  "I love you too.." He whispered.

With eyes shut I smiled, although I knew it was different from mine.

  "Yeah, I know.."

   But you don't love me like I do..

I'll admit, my feelings for hiro have surpassed the circle of friendship, and only tadashi knows.

  I may have regretted giving Jenna my dinner night with hiro, but if it makes him happy, I'm fine with it.

  I sighed and laid on my bed gently.

"Hiro, why don't you go back home? I think aunt cass would like to see her two boys reunited again." I smiled.

  "You sure? I could always just call home. I mean, I do want to take care of you."

  I laughed and shook my head.

"Go home, hamada. Your brother who you thought was dead for four years came back, I think he deserves a celebration, and a family reunion."

   He seemed to hesitate but sighed as he stood up.

  "Fine. You win, I'll go home. Just make sure to call me or tadashi- no, just call me, and I'll come running here, okay?"

  I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Yeah yeah. Now go, Don't worry, I'll call you when I'm already bleeding to death.." I grinned.

He frowned at me and glared.

"I'm kidding! It's just a joke, okay? Sheesh, lighten up. I promise I'll call." I smiled.

"What am I going to do with you..." He rolled his eyes as he grinned.

  Leaning down, he pecked my forehead softly which made my cheeks heat up.

"I'll see you later, Hana." He waved as he went out my room.

 I blinked before feeling mocha jump on my lap. With a small smile, I petted her and sighed.

"If only, mocha..If only..."

  I muttered as I stared at the cat that was given to me by the Hamadas. Mocha was one of their cats as well, who took a liking to me so aunt Cass gave her to me when I was old enough to take care of her.

**********

  "Tadashi! I need your help, Hiro won't stop being a dumbass!!" I yelled from the garage.

I was currently at Hiro's working on a project I had with him. We somehow had to make a powered car that was made out of cardboard and use a toy car's parts for engine.

  Weird, but what the heck, it's school, everything's weird.

It's been almost a month since Tadashi returned, and aunt Cass still sometimes couldn't believe it.

  Hiro told me how she was crying waterfalls when he got home that day, and when the gang found out as well, they practically glued themselves to his body. For three days.

  Now, everything was back to normal. Hiro and Tadashi arguing because they think one of them's right, when technically they're both already wrong and just twisting their words so one would get confused.

  The cafe was loud once more and Tadashi would soon be going back to sfit, but this time, with a new lab since Hiro practically took his.

  "Hiro, for the last time- cooperate with hana! She's trying to help for your projects..!" He yelled form the kitchen.

  He was currently helping aunt Cass with the cafe. Trust me, the people weren't really bothered by Tadashi's scar or anything. Everyone loved the guy, I mean who wouldn't? He's kind, he's sweet, and such a gentleman.

  The whole town was practically happy that tadashi's alive and back in town.

I laughed as Hiro groaned.

"Unbelievable..I can't believe my brother- my own brother! sides with you all the time!"

"Well, maybe if you just took my suggestion, we don't have to drag Tadashi here!" I laughed.

  Just as he was about to open his mouth, Honey and the others barged in excitedly.

 "You two! get up and take a bath, hurry!!" She squealed.

Glancing at each other, we raised our brows at her and looked at gogo who shrugged.

  "Where are we going..?" I asked suspiciously.

"We're going to party! We are going to give tadashi his welcome back party, now come onnnn!" She squealed as she pulled me up.

  "And where exactly are we going?" Hiro blinked at her.

"It's a secret! Now just go, and dress in party clothes, but not formal!! go go go!!"

I glanced at Hiro and sighed, as I gave in.

  "Might as well. We haven't really given Tadashi a celebration from his friends anyway, so why not." I shrugged with a small smile.

  Honey lemon squealed at this excitedly and pushed us inside the house, gogo following her with a chuckle.

  "But guys, I have to get home to clean up. And I technically don't think I have clothes that would seem fit for whatever place we're going.." I said as I had a feeling I know where we were heading.

  "Oh don't worry! I'll help you find one! Now let's go, We still have to give you a make over" She giggled.

  "Make over? Uh..gogo, she doesn't mean what I think she means does she?" I pleaded

"Sorry, hana. She talked me into it." She grinned.

  I sighed heavily as I knew I had no way out.

  Might as well let them do what they want.