Chapter 14

Hana's
••

I was hanging out by the counter, laughing as Toby told me his weird day.

"And the worst thing is, the person I was trying to impress was actually interested in girls!" He laughed.

"What? Dude that sucks! Well hey, atleast she wasn't interested in another guy" I chuckled.

I didn't even remember that hiro was beside me.

"Hana, are you even listening to me?" Hiro scowled as he turned me around by my shoulder.

"Oh, sorry. I was talking with Toby. He had the weirdest day ever, well besides mine.." I giggled.

Maybe the piña class was getting to me. I have already drank three.

"Right. Toby, the guy you met on the streets. Totally not suspicious.." he rolled his eyes.

I rolled my eyes at him and frowned.

"Hiro, he's not bad. He's actually like tadashi, sweet and a gentleman. Plus is it wrong to think he's kind of cute..?" I blushed as I whispered.

As he was just saying something, a familiar music came up, making both of us grin.

I turned around excitedly and pulled Toby's arm.

"Toby, come on! Dance with me, this song is the bomb!" I giggled.

"What? No, I don't dance. I can't.." he chuckled shyly.

"Just come on!! Don't be such a baby!" I laughed as I pulled him.

He let me drag him away to the dance floor when I felt someone hold my wrist.

I turned and saw hiro frowning at me.

"Hiro, come on. Dance with Jenna! You love this song don't you?" I smiled.

Hiro and I were crazy for this song. We'd dance the weirdest steps together and just laugh along.

This is actually the first time I'm dancing this with someone else, instead of hiro.

"Uh, y-yeah. That was what I'm gonna say..Jenna, hey, you want to dance?" He smiled turning to her.

She smiled and nodded.

"Ofcourse babe! Let's go!" She squealed and dragged him away.

My stomach bubbled in jealousy as I frowned and turned to Toby.

"Lets go, dance!" I smiled at him.

Pulling him to the dancefloor, I noticed honey lemon squealing as he took pictures of us.

Tadashi was slightly frowning as he too, knew it was the first time I'm not dancing with hiro to this song.

Dancing for what seems like hours with the music constantly changing, we got tired and went back to the table where I introduced Toby to the others.

He was happily welcomed to the group, but hiro still seemed suspicious about him.

Toby and I were by the bar once more, talking about stuff that was completely odd.

"Alright alright. So, how about..chips and chocolate dip?"

I gasped exaggeratedly and grinned.

"My favorite! Well, besides gummy bears."

"You Hana, are deemed the weirdest girl I have ever met. Like seriously, I can understand chips and chocolate, but why gummy bears and cheese?"

"Hey! Don't judge me, I'm weird that way" I giggled.