3.

*Sophie's P.O.V*

We decided that we will head over to Sonic's for a bite to eat. We sit at a parking spot and wait for the speaker.

"Hello, welcome to Sonics. How may I help you?"

"I'd like two cheeseburgers, one chocolate milkshake and one strawberry milkshake."

"Is that everything?"

"Yes, please."

"Thank you, we will bring your order to you shortly."

I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes. I was exhausted, but why? I hardly did anything today other than m run. And injuring my knee. And running into Harry. Well, more like Harry running into me, literally.

Harry.

What is he doing right now? Is he thinking about today?

Seriously, Sophie? Nothing happened today, get over it. Why would he think about something little like this? My subconscious tells me.

"How is your knee doing?" Zoey interrupts my thoughts.

"It's sore, but not too bad." I smile.

There's a knock on my door and unroll the window to reveal a tall, brown haired teenager. Around my age, nice blue eyes and a pearl white smile. I smile and take the bag from him, along with the shakes.

"How much?" I ask, politely.

"24.95 please." He smiles.

I hand him the money and he puts it in his pocket. He takes out the receipt but writes something on it before handing it too me. He smiles and hands me the piece if paper and walks away.

As if on queue, my stomach rumbles from hunger. I set my milkshake in the cup holder and grab ahold of the two cheeseburgers. I hand one to Zoey and keep one for myself.

"Oh my god, this is amazing." I mumble to myself.

"I know, right?" Zoey adds.

We sit here for about 10 minutes just talking and eating our burgers. By the time we finish, it's about 1:30pm.

"Hey, we should go shopping for things for our dorm? What do you say?" I ask Zoey.

"Yeah, that's a great idea. And hey, what did that waiter put on our receipt?"

I shrug my shoulders and bend down to grab it from the bag in between my feet. I manage too find it through the garbage and pull it out. I unfold it and laugh.

"What is it?" Zoey asks confused.

"It's his number and says 'call me'" I laugh.

"Oh my gosh, let me see!" Zoey struggles to keep her laughs hidden.

I hand her the note and she bursts into fits of laughter. Why are we laughing? It's not even funny. A few minutes later, we are both calmed down.

"Okay, let's go." She says.

I nod and look out the window as the car begins to move. We are driving downtown and I notice something odd. We drive past it too fast for my eyes to pick up what it was. I close my eyes and when I open them, we are in the parking lot of target. I open my car door and breathe in the fresh air. I walk around to Zoey and we walk into the building.

I scan my eyes over the store as we walk around, I notice a isle with little wall decorations. I nudge Zoey in te shoulder and point. We turn the direction we are walking and head over to that section. The one thing that catches my eye is a big clock. Its black, and would look lovely in the middle of the wall.