2.

*Sophie's P.O.V*

I was confused. Maybe it was something I said that set her off like that? Whatever it was got me thinking. It probably had something to do either with Harry, I think his name was, or that girl he was with. Maybe I should go talk to her and apologize?

I decided against going to find her and I will talk to her later. Give her a little time to cool down. She might come back and tell me what bothered her so much? I don't know. I'm going to go for a run to get my mind off things.

I walked down the hallway with a towel and some shampoo and conditioner. I hate public showers. They are so gross and who knows what people do in here. I opened the door and walked inside. Luckily, there was no one in here. I found a stall and shut the curtain. After I hung up my towel on the rack, I turned on the hot water. I closed my eyes and stepped under and just stood there. Who knows how long I was under there just thinking about everything. Thinking about college, what job I'm going to get, when will I get a car, and Harry. Wait, what?

Why would he pop into my head? I opened my eyes and finished cleaning myself up. I shut the tap off and grabbed my towel. I opened the curtain and walked out of the showers. As I headed down the hallway, I heard strange noises. Kinda like creaking, and voices grunting. I shook my head in disgust. Who the hell does that at 10:00am. Gross. Then, I heard a girl scream "Harry!" That was enough. I walked up to the door and pounded on the door with my fist.

"That's freaking disgusting! Keep it down!" I yelled, now angry.

I stormed off into my room. I put on some running shorts and a tank top. I out my hair in a high ponytail, not even bothering to dry it. Slipped on some of my running shoes and grabbed my phone along with my headphones. I exited the building and walked off onto the running trail. I plugged m earphones in and started jogging. Once I reached the patch of trees, I slowed down.

I walked through the trees and stopped to tie my shoe. I bent down and when I was almost done, I was pushed to the ground. I landed on some sharp rocks and twigs.

"Ow! What the hell?!" I screamed and turned to the person who ran into me.

I turned and just to my luck, it was Harry. I grunted and got up to walk away. I started limping towards the building but got pulled back by a strong arm. I turned around to see Harry, hovering over me.

"What do you want!" I said, anger clear in my tone.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." He said, calmly.

"Well maybe you should watch where you are going!"

"Well if you didn't stop in the middle of the path, it wouldn't have been a problem."

"Oh, so it's my fault?"

"Kind of, yes."

I huffed and turned back around. Harry ran towards me and began walking with me.

"I never caught your name, love." He said, with a smirk.

"Oh, that's okay. You won't need it, we won't be speaking again." I said with a smile on my face.

And with that I headed off to my room, leaving Harry behind.

I opened my dorm room and jumped when I saw Zoey. I gave her a slight smile, trying to ignore the pain in my knee.

"Hey Soph."

"Hey."

"I'm sorry for storming of earlier. I was just upset. I didn't mean to and I hope you don't change your mind about us."

"Oh no! That's fine. I didn't mean to make you upset!"

"Nah, it's wasn't you. Wait, what happened to your knee?!" She exclaimed.

I looked down to see blood running all over my leg and my knee was purple.

"I tripped in the woods." I half lied.

"Let's get you to the nurse." Says Zoey.

I nodded and she grabbed my arm and wrapped it around her neck. We limped across campus to the infirmary.

It turns out, I was close to needing stitches. The nurse wiped off the blood and put a bandage over it. We exited the room and started walking.

"Want to go out for lunch?" Zoey said.

"Sure." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Harry's P.O.V*

"Harry!" Chelsea screamed out.

She clawed her fingers down my back and I pulled out of her. Just then, there was a pounding on the door.

"That's freaking disgusting! Keep it down!" Some girl yelled.

I sniffled a laugh and got out of bed. I pulled on my boxers, along with my black jeans. I pulled my white, plain shirt over my head and grabbed my phone and keys.

"Where are you going?" Chelsea asked.

"I'm going for a run, text me later."

And with that, I exited the room.

Once I got to my dorm, I changed into basketball shorts and took off my shirt, too change it with a muscle shirt. I changed my shoes to running ones and walked down to the football field. I started running down the path and continued until the trees. I looked down at my phone to check the time, and just to my luck, I tripped on something. Or, someone. I sat up and looked over.

"Ow! What the hell!?" The same girl that yelled at me earlier, said.

She sighed and got up to walk away. I jumped to my feet and grabbed her arm.

"What do you want!" She spat, clearly pissed off.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." I pointed out the obvious.

"Well, maybe you should watch where you are going!" She stated.

"Well if you didn't stop in the middle of the path, it wouldn't have been a problem." I smirked.

"Oh, so it's my fault?" She asked.

"Kind of, yes."

Again, she stormed off towards the building, slightly limping. I caught up to her and turned to face her.

"I never caught your name, love." I smirked.

"Oh, that's okay. You won't need it, we won't be speaking again." She said and left me.

What just happened? Normally, girls would be at my feet begging for me to help them and pretending they are hurt. But she, she was different. So very different. And I was going to figure her out, one way, or another.

___________________________________

Okay, so I just updated like 3 days early but whatever.

Comment what you think.

?

Stay tuned to find out!

Please comment, share and vote! thanks 💜