22.

Warning: Violence.

*Sophie's P.O.V*

I yelped in pain and my hand flung up to cover my cheek, hoping to relieve some of the pain but it didn't work, obviously. I didn't mean to hit him but it was the only solution as my words weren't solid enough to break into his mind for him to register them. I looked at him with tears flowing in my vision and his breathing was rapidly slowing down but his eyes were filled with rage. He started walking to me and reached his arms out but I flinched, backing up further into the headboard. It seems as I've cried at least once a day lately, I wish I was strong enough that I could control my own emotions.

"Now, where were we?" He said and I yelled. I screamed as loud as I could. trying to get someone to hear me but I doubt that because almost as soon as I opened my mouth, his hand clamped onto it. I was struggling under his grip but he wouldn't let me go. I lifted my hand and put it above my head, smacking the headboard which made it hit the wall, making a loud bang.

"Feisty, aren't we? I like that." He said, an evil smirk creeping on his face. I squealed beneath his touch but that only made his grip tighter. He ripped his shirt off, tying it around my mouth so I can't scream and he smiled at his handy work. I was crying and whimpering under his touch, but I was helpless. He played with the hem of my dress and pulled it up above my hips. He planted rough kisses along my thigh and onto my hipbone when there was a knock on the door.

"Sophie?" A raspy voice called and I tried squealing but it didn't work.

"Sophie I know you are in here." I knew it was Harry, Zoey doesn't know about our fight, or breakup so she probably told him I was here. He was pounding on the door but I knew it was locked and he couldn't get in, so Jasper continued doing this to me. He took my dress off completely and I was bare in front of him except my bra and panties. He was kissing from my stomach, to the valley of my breasts. Tears were coming down uncontrollably, soaking the pillow supporting my head and knew what what going to happen. I thought it would never happen again, but I guess I spoke too soon. I thought Jasper was a good guy and would be my friend but I guess I was wrong. I was wrong about multiple things.

There was a loud bang and I was snapped from my thoughts. I turned my head to see Harry standing there with his hands at his fists, about to burst as he saw me lying here. I bet there was mascara running down my cheeks and my eyes were red.

"What the fuck is going on!" He shouted and Jasper smiled.

"We are having a good time, so if you don't mind, you could leave us alone." He spoke and looked at me, then back to Harry.

He walked to James and punched him, surprisingly only once but even that made him fall to the floor. Harry rushed over to me and took the shirt out of my mouth and over my head.

"Sophie. I'm so sorry. So sorry. I shouldn't have done that and if I didn't, you wouldn't be in this mess. It's all my fault. I'm so sorry." He said and sat down beside me. He reached up to wipe my tears but I flinched away, moving to the corner of the bed and brought my knees to my chest, wrapping my arms around myself. I felt used and disgusting, by Harry and James too. If I wasn't at the police station when I was, Harry would be out with that girl doing unspeakable things. I sobbed into my knees and felt something touch my skin, making me look up. Harry was standing now, holding my clothes for me and a face cloth to wipe my face. I nodded towards the bed and he rested the clothes there, and dragged Jasper out of the room giving me privacy to change. I was grateful that Harry hadn't pushed me to say or do anything and was respectful. I slowly stood up from the bed and grabbed my clothes, slipping my dress back on. I took the damp wet cloth from the nightstand and wiped under my eyes and my eyelids, removing my screwed up makeup.