34.

A LOT OF THE NEXT CHAPTERS COMING UP WILL ONLY BE IN SOPHIE'S POV SO UNLESS I STATE OTHERWISE, IT'S IN SOPHIE'S.

songs for the chapter:

Sixpence None the Richer - Kiss Me

I'll be - Edwin McCain

Wanted - Hunter Hayes

You and Me - Lifehouse

*2 days later*

"You have everything?" I pondered, glancing around the room for anything that doesn't belong in this room.

"Yes." He stated for the ump-teenth time and I could hear in his voice he was getting pestered with me. I put my hands up in surrender and he rolled his eyes, chuckling at me making me smile.

I grabbed the two bags along with my purse and started heading out the door when I saw Harry not making any effort to follow or come along.

"What?" I asked and he laughed, walking closer to me.

"Are you the man of our relationship now? Because I'm pretty sure that the man is supposed to carry the bags for the lady." He said and I smirked.

"That's only in cheesy romantic comedies, Harry. Harry, You watch romantic comedies?!" I shouted and dropped the bags as a result from my over-dramatic laughter.

"I do not." He declared.

"You so do, you can't go back now!" I smiled even larger if possible and walked over to him, open-armed, and engulfed him in a large hug, practically squeezing his brains out. It took a moment before he responded, wrapping his arms around my petite body. His large hands rested on the small of my back while mine tangled with the baby hairs on the back of his neck. His face rested in the crook of my neck while mine laid on his toned chest.

"Kiss me." He spoke and I looked up to reach his eyes but before I could do so, his lips were already attached to mine.

I pulled away a minute or two later as we were both out of breath, but I already felt empty without his touch. I rested my forehead on his and peered into his eyes; studying the way they shine and glisten in the light.

"Was that another one of your cheesy romantic movie moments?" I teased, finally speaking up.

"Only for you." He aid before pecking my nose, to my left cheek then the right, my forehead and my neck. I laughed and pushed him away, adoring the way his smile was so big and bright. Whenever he smiled so big, his skin on his cheeks caved in, creating the cutest dimples, his eyes crinkled upward and his eyes just brightened.

"I know." I finally spoke before winking at him and walking out of the room, grabbing all three bags before he had the chance.

Confidently, I strutted in front of him, feeling his gaze on me and swayed my hips a tad more than usual.

"I know what you're doing, Sophie and it's not going to work." He spoke, quickly catching up resulting in me picking up my pace but it was almost impossible for the amount of weight these bags carried.

"And what would that be, Styles?" I asked, not daring to turn around.

"Teasing me, trying to get me to react," He paused, until I felt his breath on my neck making come to a complete halt. "It's not going to work." He whispered, leaving me stunned and taking my vulnerability to advantage, taking the bags form me and heading to the car.

I snickered before following his tracks out the doors and into the cold winter breeze. It was a light downfall of snowflakes which decorated the air. Although the snowflakes were lightly dancing in the air, the wind was harsh at our skin and I regretted not bringing a winter coat for neither Harry or I. I re-directed my vision from my toes up to Harry but he was nowhere to be seen. I turned my head left and right but could not find him.

Startled by a pair of warm hands on my waist, I let out a shriek of fear and spun around to face a smirking Harry.

"Not funny." I huffed and continued walking to his car. How far did he park? I was about three meters from Harry when I heard him shout behind me.

"Fee, the car is the other way." He spoke, humour laced in his voice so I turned left and continued walking.

"Sophie, other, other way." He laughed and my cheeks light up in embarrassment. The solution would to be to let him lead the way to his car as he probably knows where it is. I hinted with my eyes to let him lead and he complied, smirking at me while I hung my head down but high enough so keep my eyes on him.

We slowly approached his vehicle and I looked up to see a man about six cars down, staring in our direction. He had shades on even though the sky was grey and cloudy, and his hood over his head. I couldn't make out who it was but he continued to stare.

"What's wrong?" He questioned and I looked to Harry for a second before answering.

"The man over there is just watching us, it's kind of creepy." I spoke, nodding my head to only see that the space the man used to stand in was gone, like he had vanished.

"Soph, there is no one there." He laughed and I forced a smile although I wasn't so sure.

*******

We pulled up onto campus and by now the snow was coming down at a raging pace, unlike before. The wind was still harshly blowing and it looked like a blizzard.

"It's blizzarding outside." I spoke and heard Harry snicker.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing." He spoke.

"Tell me." I demanded and his smile just grew wider.

"Make me." He challenged.

"I will." I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt and climbed over the console.

He set his hands on my hips and I straddled his lap. He removed one of his hands and before I knew what he was doing, the seat flung backwards making me fall on top of him; chests pressed together and faces millimetres apart. Just as I thought he was going to kiss me, he moved his hands from my hips and straight to my sides as he knew that was my weakest point.

He tickled me and since I was on top of him, he gently set me on the backseat so he was now on top and the more dominant one. Although he was the dominant one before because he was stronger. He smiled and I was laughing so hard tears were forming in my eyes and I swear I grew a six-pack. I slapped my hands on his chest multiple times until he finally stopped and planted a kiss on my cheek.

He peppered kisses along my cheekbone, not daring to miss a speck and then moved to my nose. He kissed it and went to peck one more kiss on my cheek until I turned my head at the last second making our lips finally connect.

"Cheeky, huh?" He teased and I shut him up by pulling him into a passionate kiss.

_____________

I actually hate myself for not updating in so long omf.

smh.

I will try my hardest to update waaaayyy sooner than this one and I'm sorry I've become the person who takes 8301739 days to post a chapter.

please forgive me, and we are almost at 20k reads! fantastic! 😊