23.

*Anonymous's P.O.V*

I was awoken by shouting coming from outside my bedroom window but I ignored it, as it was probably some stupid teenagers. I lifted my head off of the soft pillow and set my head down, resting the pillow on top of my head, muffling their shouts. I gradually fell asleep to be awoken by another high pitched scream. I groaned and say up, rubbing my eyes and trotted out of bed. I lifted my arms above my head, stretching making an unearthly noise escape my throat. I chuckled to myself and made my way into the messy kitchen.

I peered out the back window and looked throughout the dark, trying to unmask these annoying teenagers but there was no one. I walked over to the front window and separated the blinds with my thumb and index finger to see. I looked around and saw three teenagers. There was two running and one with someone in their hands. Were they hurt? That's when I noticed a fourth running behind them, tackling one to the ground and throwing punches. He started shouting and it was about a girl, I assume the one lying on the ground who looked like she was in a lot of pain. I sprinted down the stairs as the man started repeatedly kicking the other in the ribs who was currently going unconscious.

I opened the front door and ran down my driveway, stopping at the end.

"What the hell is going on here!" I shouted and the man who was beating the other up and the girl on the sidewalks both looked at me and I switched my

gazes between the two.

"Call the police!" The man shouted and I ran inside, not bothering with the door and picked up the phone, dialing '911'.

"911, what's your emergency?" A lady from the other line calmly asked.

"There is a fight going on down my street involving three male teenagers and one lady." I said, pacing around the kitchen with my hand on my forehead.

"Alright. Do you recognize any of the men or the woman?" She asked and I said no.

"Alright. I will be sending someone down right away." She said and I thanked her before hanging up I heard a gasp coming from the door and saw my wife watching the fight going on. I grabbed her forearm and dragged her into the house, pulling her into a tight hug as she sobbed from seeing someone in that condition.

"I already called the cops. They are on there way." I said, knowing she was thinking about calling them. She nodded and I lead her back into our room, shutting the door and going to the scene. The man was now lying on the ground unconscious and the other was lying on the ground in pain. The curly haired boy was standing pacing around as if trying to get his thoughts in place. I scurried over to the girl and put my hand on her back, making her flinch.

"Sh, it's alright. Someone is on their way to help you. Are you okay?" I asked her and she peered at me, making my insides churn/ Her face was bruised black, blue and purple, blood trickling down from her nose and lip busted. She furiously shook her head but grabbed her head in her hands, as that action hurt. I pulled her closer to me and she was freezing. I left her on the curb and ran inside, grabbing a blanket to warm her shivering body. She gratefully took it and by now, there was about three other people from my neighbour hood surrounding her. We sat there for about ten minutes before the curly haired man came over and examined her injured face. He sucked in a deep breath and walked away, not being able to look at her anymore. I was curious as too whether it was him or the other men who had hurt her but either way, I wanted to strangle them all. It was around three in the morning, and they are out here, causing a scene in a quiet neighbour hurting each other.

I could hear faint sirens in the background of everyone's ragged breathing as we were all frozen but all that mattered at the moment for me was if this girl was okay. I snuck a look at her and the blood was dried, her eyes bloodshot from crying and she was pale, very pale and it killed me to see anyone like this. There were headlights in the distance and the sirens were very loud, probably waking everyone in the neighbour hood up. They stopped in front of us and the curly hair boy's head snapped up to look at the officers.