4.

CONTINUING FLASHBACK

*Harry's P.O.V*

I pulled up into the college parking lot. There were some kids running around trying to get to class. I, on the other hand, was already late so it didn't matter. I entered the building and made my way to my locker. I grabbed my things and checked my schedule.

Photography.

I walked to the opposite side of the school and opened the door.

"Mr Styles, you are late on your first day. Let's now make this a habit and have a good year. Now, why don't you take a seat at the front by Tori?" The teacher stated, waving his arm to the seat.

I looked at Zoey and she immediately looked at her desk.

"Hello, Zoey." I smirked.

"Well, this is going to be a fun class." I added, to myself.

*Zoey's P.O.V*

"This is just perfect then! Everyone should have a partner because as of now, there is a even number." The teacher said excitedly. I groaned and turned to face Harry.

"So, we are partners then." I stated to Harry.

"Who said anything about me being partners with you?" He asked.

"Harry, you and I are the only ones left that don't have a partner." I said, getting annoyed.

He sighed and grabbed two cameras, one for him and one for me. He handed me one and walked towards the door. I hadn't realized already more than half the kids left already. I trailed behind him until he came to an abrupt stop.

"What are we supposed to do?" He asked, confused.

"Take pictures." I smirked.

Before I could react, he lifted the camera and took a shot of me.

"Harry! Delete that!" I scolded him.

He turned it around and showed me the picture. I was smirking in the picture, my eyes filled with interest and my face wrinkle free.

"I like it." He smirked this time and kept walking towards the outdoors. As I walked faster to catch up with his long legs, I turned a sharp corner and bumped into someone. It was a teacher. And to my luck, she was holding scorching got coffee.

I screeched in pain and jumped up. The teacher widened her eyes and looked in her mug.

"Ow! This is so hot!" I yelled, burning myself.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" The teacher panicked. While on the other hand, Harry was bent over, one hand on the wall, one hand holding his stomach laughing. His eyes were wrinkled and I swear I saw a tear run down his face from laughing so hard.

He quickly stood up, grabbed the camera and took a snapshot of me looking at him. I covered my face and ran into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry, Zoey open up!" He apologized.

"No, I'm not coming out." I argued.

"Fine, I'll open the door myself." He said back.

Within seconds, the door flung open and there revealed Harry. He shut the door and marched over towards me. I backed up until my back hit the counter. He walked until there was no gap between us. He looked down at my shirt.

"I think you have a little something on your shirt." He laughed.

I looked down, rolled my eyes and when I look up, I was taken aback. I widened my eyes in shock. He is kissing me. I closed my eyes and started to kiss him back. I felt something I had never felt before. It felt like fireworks in my stomach. Everywhere his fingers touched on my face, left a burning trail. I liked the feeling he gave me. He smiled into the kiss and raised his arms to my cheeks. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Our lips moved in sync together. He pulled away, both of us out of breath and we stared at each other.