6.

*Sophie's P.O.V*

I winced as I sat down, with my fresh bruise. I made myself comfortable and opened my books to geography section. I took out my pencil, and eraser and set them above my binder. When the teacher walked in, I made a point to introduce myself. Shortly after, the bell which means your late if your not in class, went off.

I sat up properly and looked at the teacher. She was biting into a donut and took a sip of her coffee. She made her way to the front of the room behind a tall podium.

"Good morning class. How's the beginning of everyones new school year going? I'm Mrs. Wilde and I will be your geography teacher for the first half of the school year." She stated.

It seemed as if class went on for hours on end but finally, it had come to an end. Next, my class was art. I made my way to my locker, switched my materials and headed to my class. As I sat down, the bell rang.

"Two more periods till lunch, I can do this." I said in my head.

The teacher introduced himself, as Mr. Rogers and so on. He went through all the rules, for the second time today, and after explaining our classes, we had free time. We had half an hour to do what we would like. I sighed as I had nothing to do. So, I got out a pencil and eraser. I took some paper and started doodling. I was so into drawing I hardly noticed the bell was being rung. I rushed and put my things in my bag and headed off to my next class. English.

I sat in a chair and waited for the tardy bell. As soon as it rang, the teacher was at the front. He was male, kind of short with tacky clothes. He had blue eyes, brown hair and a tattoo on his arm.

"Morning class, I'm Mr. Stevenson and so on and so forth. I'm our English teacher, clearly and I'm not going through the rules because no one wants to hear them twenty times a day. The courses in English will be Grammar and proper sentences, we will be reading Hamlet and then acting." He stated excitedly.

I was actually exited for this semesters class. Mr. Stevenson seemed like one of those fun and outgoing teachers unlike previous ones I have had.

After class had ended, it was lunch.

Yes.

I went to my locker, grabbed my lunch kit and set my school supplies in my locker. I shut it and headed off towards the cafeteria. Once I opened the doors that lead to the lunch area, it felt as if all eyes were on me.

You know that feeling when you are presenting in front of class by yourself? Or, sneezing in the middle of a exam? Yeah, like that except 100x worse.

I ducked my head down and made my way towards an empty table. I haven't made any friends yet other than Zoey, so I can't sit down with anyone. I am not the 'social' type of person and I am very shy. I opened my lunch and grabbed my sandwich. I was just about to take a bite when there was a tap on my shoulder. I set my sandwich down and turned around to reveal a girl my age. She was tall, brown hair, blue eyes, and perfect body.

"Hello! I'm Avery." She stated, with a white, pearly smile.

"I'm Sophie." I said, and smiled back.

"Would you want to come join my friends and I for lunch?" I was asked.

"Uh, sure?" I said but at the same time questioned.

"Alright, follow me." She beamed.

I packed up my lunch, and followed Avery to her table. She sat down with a bunch of, what I'm guessing, 'popular girls'. I mean, why wouldn't they? They all had flawless faces, covered in makeup, and perfect, skinny bodies. To be honest, they were all gorgeous and I don't know why she asked me. I'm just average height, boring features and not even that skinny of a body. I have some meat on my bones.

"Sophie, meet Drew, Catherine and Bo." Avery said, pointing to who was who.

"Hi." I said, shyly.

I reopened my lunch again and took a large bite from my sandwich. After I guzzled down my sandwich, I looked up to see 4 pairs of eyes staring at me.

"I'm sorry, but what are you staring at?" I asked, confused.

"Nothing, you just inhaled that pretty quick." Bo said, a uncomfortable laugh followed.

I excused myself from the table and headed to my locker. I put my lunch away and grabbed my things for my next class.

Photography.

I made my way to that side of the school and set my books down. I walked to the restrooms and shut the stall door. I pulled my pants down a smidgen and looked at the bruise forming on my hip. By now, it was blue, purple and red. I huffed in annoyance and exited the bathroom. As if on queue, the bell to class rang.

I made my way to the front of the class, as usual and sat down. I was thinking about just life in general when I was interrupted by a talk figure standing in front of me. I looked up and saw a boy with tons of tattoos, piercings and smelled of smoke. I quickly put my hand over my nose to not throw up.

"Sorry, but you are in my spot." He declared.

"Well, we don't have a seat arrangement as it's only the first day." I stated.

"It my spot. Now beat it or I'll beat you."

"Sorry, didn't know this had your name written on it. Calm down, it's just a-"

"Yeah 'just a spot'. Just get the fuck out." He spat.

"Woah, buddy. Calm down." Some kid said, as he walked up to us.

"Just give the lady the spot." The stranger said.

The jerk huffed in annoyance, flipped him off and walked away.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Anytime. I'm Jeff, by the way." He said.

"Sophie."

"Do you mind?" He asked, gesturing to the seat beside me.

"Not at all." My smile occurred naturally.

Maybe this place will be good for me.

___________________________________

IN CASE YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONE LOOKS LIKE.

Harry - Harry Styles

Sophie - Shailene Woodley

Zoey - Cara Delivigne

Avery - Vanessa Hudgens

Bo - Mila Kunis

Drew - Indiana Evans

Catherine - Jennifer Lawrence

Jeff - Hunter Hayes

Hope you enjoy. xx

I KNOW ITS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER BUT IM NOT FEELING WELL IM SORRY.

Comment

Vote