Chapter 3☽

Eventually it is morning, and my eyes open subtly. The light crawls into my line of sight; I must have forgotten to close the curtain last night.

Suddenly I notice a movement next to me. When I turn to look, I am disgusted to find Elijah. When I reach out to push him out of the bed, he does not move a muscle.

It was like trying to move a bloody massive rock.

He groans and rolls over so he's facing me. I still try and push him out of the bed, and he smirks.

"Your not gonna make me move."

"Yeah, because your so fat."

The smirk is immediately wiped off his face.

Score one for Primrose, everybody! Round of applause!

But this victory goes out the door when Elijah gives me a subtle yet effective shove, making me fall out of the bed, and land uncomfortably on my face.

When I get up, Elijah has that smirk on his face once more.

And I really wanna slap it right off.

After my shock, I can finally stand, but when I do, I collapse back into the extremely comfy bed.

"Primrose?"

Poke.

"Primrose?"

Poke.

"Primrose?"

Poke.

"PRIMROSE."

Poke.

Suddenly there is a silence, but not for long.

Elijah wraps his arms around my waist and starts to tickle me.

And of course, I start laughing.

"S-stop! P-please, s-s-stop!!" I say in between tremendous bursts of laughter.

"What's the magic word?"

"P-please!!"

"No, the other one!"

"A-a-abracadabra!!"

"Yep!"

Finally, after what seemed like a life-time of absolute torture, he pulled away and looked at me with a charming, satisfied smile.

So I punched him in the face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How's your nose?" I ask as I walk down the stairs.

After punching Elijah, his nose started bleeding. It bled for about an hour and a half.

Oops?

Elijah looks at me with a blunt expression.

"Great. Just fantastic." He replied dully. I suppress a laugh, but mustn't have done it very well, as he turns to look at me with a glare that could quite possibly kill.

"How d'you sleep?" Nora asks, changing the subject.

"Great." I smile. Elijah roles his eyes and I laugh.

"That's only because I was there keeping her warm." Elijah scoffs. I grimace.

"You mean you were there the whole night, keeping me warm with your body heat? Ew."

He laughs again, and i glare at him.

"Do you want me to punch you in the face again?" I ask, smirking. He quickly shakes his head, then grabs another tissue and places it under his nose, which was now red from dried blood.

"I didn't think so." I nod, satisfied, then go off to find Matilda.

She makes way better company than that guy.

Eventually I find her, in an area called "Pup's Playroom," whatever that means, and I walk in.

There are a group of little kids surrounding her, and pointing at a small wolf toy. 

"You'll never look like that! You'll be the omega, all ugly and feral. Then you'll be a rogue!" They taunt.

Despite the fact I don't know what an omega or a rogue is, I know they're insults, so I step forward.

"Hey now, that's no way to treat each other. Especially since she's way smaller than you. Now, go off and play."

They stare at me intently, then start busting out laughing.

"W-what are you g-gonna d-do??" The oldest says in between laughs. He looked to be around 9.

Before I can say anything, Matilda speaks up.

"She's the Luna! And if you don't back off now, she'll tell the Alpha, and then you'll be the ones who will be rogues!" She says. The group look up at me, wide-eyed.  Even though I didn't understand anything Matilda said, I nod in agreement, and the group turn around and sprint off, yelling, "Let's get the hell out of here!"

When they are out of ear range, Matilda runs up to me and gives me a hug.

"Thank you, Primrose," she mumbles.

I hug her back, and say, "No worries, Matilda."

691 words.