Chapter 19☽

Primrose
"Okay guys, you ready?" I ask Benj, Luke and Carlos. They nod their heads and we open the door. A guard walks past and smiles at them, before seeing me and growling.

"What are you doing with the prisoner?" He asks. Luke and Benj look like deer caught in headlights.

Well, they obviously forgot the plan. Viola says. I mentally laugh and say; "The boys here are taking me on a walk because I wouldn't stop complaining for fresh air, plus the window was broken so they couldn't open it." I say. The guy raises his hand and I feel it connect with my cheek. The impact forces me through the air and I hit the wall a few metres behind me with a whimper.

"I wasn't asking you." He spat. I look down at the ground, tears stinging my eyes. Benj goes to say something, but Luke turns to him and subtly shakes his head to make sure they don't blow their cover. The guard turns back to the trio and glares.

"If you try to escape, I'll skin your wolves myself," He says. Benj steps in front of Luke and growls.

"If you touch him, I'll—" Benj begins, but is cut off when the guard snarls back.

"You'll what? You can't do much when your pelt is being used as a hallway rug." He says. Luke slides his hand into Benj's and whispers, "Hey, it's okay. We'll be okay."

It is then then I realise I am laying on something furry. I look down and my eyes widen in shock. I immediately stand up.

"Is this a wolf pelt?" I ask, suddenly alarmed. The guard turns to me and narrows his eyes.

"Did I say you could speak?" He asks. I shake my head.

"No, but is this a wolf a pelt?" I growl, getting angrier by the second. He rolls his eyes.

"No shit, Sherlock." He says.

"Shut up, Watson," Carlos remarks.

"You're sick," I say. The guard looks to Benj and Luke.

"No, they're sick." He says, glaring at them.

"You're just jealous because nobody, not even a gay guy like me, would want to date your homophobic ass." Luke says. I stifle a laugh before finally getting up and making my way towards the couple and Carlos.

"Well, we better go on that walk now. Au revoir, Señor Dipshit," I say, saluting him and skipping off down the hallway, with Luke, Benj and Carlos close behind.

____________________

"So, you and Benj, huh?" I ask Luke as we are finally a couple of miles away from the Shadow Rogue Pack house. His face turns bright red and he subtly nods his head.

"Please don't tell me you're homophobic," he says. I look at him as if he were crazy.

"No way, José! I despise homophobes. Besides, I'm bi," I say with a smile. He smiles back before sliding his hand into Benj's.

Mental aww moment.

Suddenly I double over in pain and groan. The guys look at me worriedly.

"Prim? Are you okay?" They ask. I look up at them with a smile.

"Yeah, it's just that girly time of the month," I say. They look at me like I had grown another head before Carlos not-so-quietly whispers, "Does anyone have some chocolate we can throw at her?"

555 words.