Chapter 13☽

Primrose
"Nah uh uuh," the 'boss' said. "There's no escape."

I let out a growl and cross my arms in defeat. Carlos puts a hand on my shoulder and gives me a small smile. I smile back and walk forward to wherever the hell these rogues were taking me.

They lead me to another large mansion, not as large as the pack house back in the forest, though. I sigh as they open the door and shove me in, quite roughly might I add.

Carlos then takes over once more, taking me to a small room in the middle of the top floor in the mansion.

"Now missy, we are here to ask you a few questions." The 'boss' says. Before he can say another word, I interrupt.

"First can I please ask you a quick question?" I ask, shocked when he replies with;
"Hurry up then,"

"Okay, who are you and what do you want with me?" I ask, my eyebrows knitting together in confusion.

"I am alpha Finn Shard, alpha of the Shadow Rogue Pack. I want you for revenge," he replied.

Finn Shard... I think to myself. Why does that name sound so familiar? And not in a good way, either.

"Revenge? On who? What did I ever do to you?" I ask, still quite confused.

"It's not what you did, Primrose. It's what your grandparents and your parents did." He replied. He wasn't really helping; I was still as confused as ever.

"You knew my grandparents and parents?" I ask. Well, at least now I know why he's familiar. But what did he do to get his name mentioned around me?

"Of course I did. I killed your grandparents, for revenge of them killing my mate," he growled at the thought, "and then when I looked for even more revenge, your idiotic father had to come to the rescue for your mother and ruin my plan."

"That still doesn't explain why you have me, though." I say. He laughs.

"Idiotic girl, of course it does! I have you here because it's the perfect trap to lure in your parents and get my revenge once and for all." He said with an evil laugh. Maybe this guy should buy some chill pills or something that will help with the craziness; he's a bit 'revenge happy'.

"Dude, I think you need some serious help; you have a few issues up there I'm guessing," I say, knocking on my head. Carlos stifles a laugh, but fails miserably.

"Hush!! Alpha Jay and Luna Paige Vixon will come to the rescue, whether you like it or not!" And with that, he stormed off in a rage.

450 words.