Chapter 5☽

I don't care that Elijah is next to me.

I don't care that he has his arm wrapped around me.

I don't care that it's 6 o'clock in the morning.

BECAUSE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY.

Suddenly a large groan comes from beside me and Elijah sits up into the same position I'm in. He smiles at me and removes his arm from around my waist.

"Good morning," he says. I grin at him and jump out of bed.

"Do you know what day it is??" I ask excitedly. His face turns pale and he looks around.

"Our two day anniversary?" He asks. I look at him bluntly.

"Why would we have an anniversary— oh. OH. Oh. Haha, funny, Elijah, but, we're not, you know, together..." The hurt in his eyes hurts me, too, but I wonder why he's hurt...

"Anyway, it's my birthday today!" I exclaim. He smiles and stands up.

"Do you like pancakes?" He asks, and I nod my head vigorously.

"Hell yeah!" He chuckles.

"All right, then. I'll go make some bacon, sausages, eggs and pancakes—"

"Don't forget the maple syrup!" I interrupt. He laughs.

"Pancakes with maple syrup, then? Anything else?" He asks. I shake my head and he walks down to what I guess is the kitchen, and I lie back down onto the bed where it is warm and comfy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

About half an hour later all the food is laid out on the table, and I rely on my nose to help me find the kitchen by following the delicious smell of maple syrup, pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausages.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of waiting and being lost in this maze of a house, I finally find the kitchen and the food that was there. So I run toward it, not caring that I completely snob Elijah on the way.

I sit down at the table and grab as much food — I hadn't had a meal like this in ages — as I can and plonk it onto my plate, devouring it all in an instant.

Suddenly a massive pain flows through my head, knocking me to the floor. I scream in pain and tears fall down my cheeks.

"It's happening! Get her outside!" I hear Elijah yell. A grab my head and start crying harder. What is happening to me?!

A female with dark brown hair, a male with blonde-brown hair and another male with light brown hair race into the room, picking me off the ground. I let go of my head and turn toward them.

"Put me down!" I... growl? Great, now I'm like Elijah. A growling freak.

They all drop me and I hit the ground with a bang.

"Careful with her!" Elijah yells, and he races over and picks me up himself.

Just like when the other three picked me up, I have an urge to yell and growl, or whatever you want to call it, but I juste can't seem to do it when I'm in Elijah's arms.

More pain rushes through my head; what's happening to me??

511 words.

Hey my little angels! 😇

Thank you all for being so patient! I'm sorry it took so long but thanks for sticking around! I will try to update more often, maybe every week or something, idk, but I'll try!

On another note, I still have the peach and eggplant emoji that look like inappropriate human parts :P 🍑🍆

And no one has added me on snapchat! Please do so; wintermayy is my username!

Thanks guys!
Winter ❄️