Chapter 11☽

SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!

"Go hide!" I whisper-yell as someone smashes the door down. All I can hear is feet scattering as everyone tries to find a hiding place.

I stand at the door and calmly open it, smiling at our intruders.

"Why hello, have you ever heard of knocking?" I ask, cracking a smile. A man maybe in his late teens to early twenties grinned at me where as the man next to him, in his early to mid thirties snarled.

"Where are they all?" The older man snaps. I'm gonna call him Grumpy.

"Where are who?" I ask innocently. Grumpy narrows his eyes at me and shoves me out of the way.

"Tie her up, then check the house; every room!!" Grumpy orders the Young one. Young nods and takes me by my wrists.

"I'm sorry," he says as he forces me down onto a chair and binds my wrists with ropes.

"It's fine, you're only doing your job," I say with a smile.

Let me tear his handsome face off, Viola growls.

Hush now, he's being nice, I reply.

"You're not like other Luna's, most would bite, shift, punch, anything they could do to get away. You're acting so... calm," he says, his eyebrows knitting together in confusion.

"Now now, don't give me any ideas," I say. He cracks a smile, all the confusion fading away.

"Carlos! Finish up your little chit chat and help me over here," Grumpy yells. Young — er, Carlos — gives me an apologetic smile and rushes off to follow orders.

A few minutes later Grumpy and Carlos return, the latter with a frown and the former with a wicked grin. 

"Your turn, sweetheart," he grins and holds up a rag to my nose. At first I know what he is trying to do, so I hold my breath and refuse to breath in the chloroform. But after a while, the burning in my lungs becomes unbearable, so I am forced to take in one, big, breath.

And then, I was out like a light.

---------------

Elijah's POV
I force my eyes open after being asleep for god knows how long.

I look up at the sky and realise it was starting to get dark, meaning I had been knocked out for about an hour.

I look around and realise all the warrior wolves were starting to wake up. I pick up my spare pair of clothes and remember Primrose.

Without a second thought I race into the pack house and look around; I can't see nor smell her anywhere.

And the worst part was, on the wall there was a huge sign written in what smelt like Primrose's blood, saying;

WE'LL BE BACK...

449 words.

Sorry it's short! But, you didn't have to wait for long :)

I'm quite proud of my self actually lol. Enjoy! And stay tuned for the next chapter.

— Winter ❄️