Chapter 13: Let's Step Up on This Game

(*Taehyung POV*)

"(Y/N)!! I'll make you fall for me again somehow!"

*evil chuckles*

"I'll take this game to a different level!!"

(*Y/N POV*)

I was about to go to the rooftop when I heard someone's voice, yelling.

(???) "(Y/N)!! I'll make you fall for me again somehow!"

Kim Taehyung's voice...

(Taehyung) "I'll take this game to a different level!!"

I scoffed.

(Y/N) "So... You want to play a game, huh? We'll see who's gonna win..." I whispered to myself quietly.

At lunch, I sat alone and ate my food. Someone sat in front of me. I looked up. It's Kim TaeTae. I went back to eating.

(Taehyung) "So... (Y/N), how about we go to the amusement park today at 7pm."

(Y/N) "So... You want to play cute, huh? Well, I don't like playing cute.. so..." I said inside my head.

I looked at him.

(Y/N) "And if I don't...?"

His cutie face turned into a serious one.

(Taehyung) "Then something bad will happen."

I scoffed.

(Y/N) "Like I care."

I stood up from my seat and threw my food away.

At the end of the day, I decided to go clubbing so I went home and changed into my white buttoned shirt, black shorts, and my fishnet stocking.

I headed out.

(Y/N) "Mom, I'll be back..."

And again, on her ancient historical movies. I put on my converse and went out.

I guess the others didn't wait for me so I went alone. I went to the bar to grabbed some drink. I only took a sip and went to find Hyuna. Of course she would be with Hyungseung.

I walked in between the crowd and spotted them. I walked towards them. Oh god....

I stood there, looking at them... Making out.

I've had enough of this and it's in public!

(Y/N) "Ehem! Guys.... Get a room, please!"

They stopped kissing and looked at me. Once they saw me, they got off each other and smiled awkwardly.

(Hyungseung) "Sorry..."

He grabbed Hyuna's hand and they took off, leaving me... AGAIN!

I sat on the spot where they were sitting and started drinking. Whoa! This alcohol is burning my mouth. I kept drinking. I felt a bit dizzy but not too dizzy.

(???) "Hey cutie! You here instead of wanting to come with me to the amusement park?"

I looked at the person. I couldn't see clearly. My eyes were blurry.

(Y/N) "You are?"

(???) "Kim Taehyung..."

(Y/N) "Kim who?"

He sat besides me and took a sip. He looked at me.

(Taehyung) "You are sure drunk..."

(Y/N) "You..."

I didn't know what I was doing. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed me back. The kiss was rough. We kept on kissing each other.

(???) "Seems like I've won this game..."