Chapter 18: Confession... And more

(*TAEHYUNG POV*)

Ok... So it's Friday. I decided to tell her today. Why? Because it's almost going to be the weekend so yeah...

In the morning, she said hi to me but I ignored it. I just feel so nervous about this. I don't know what to do. I've never fell in love before or with someone. But her... I fell in love with (Y/N)...

At the end of the day, I watched her as she walked away.

No... This is my chance. My chance to confess... YOU CAN DO IT KIM TAEHYUNG...!!!

I walked in front of her, blocking her way. She glared at me.

(Y/N) "What..."

(Taehyung) "Give me a minute... I want to talk with you."

She sighed.

(Y/N) "Just a minute.."

I looked down and moved back and forth, twiddling my thumbs.

(Y/N) "Hurry up Tae... I don't have all day."

I sighed deeply and looked at her.

(Taehyung) "(Y/N) if I was honest about one thing, would you believe me? Or would you just ignore it like a joke, thinking that I'm lying.."

(Y/N) "What are you talking about?"

(Taehyung) "What if I'm not lying right now?"

(Y/N) "Lying about what...."

(Taehyung) "(Y/N)... I.... I like you!! And if you're thinking that it's just one of my lame jokes because I'm a troublemaker then I'm just going to tell you... I'm not lying. I really like you.."

(Y/N) "Prove it then... Prove it..."

(Taehyung) "Huh?"

(Y/N) "You heard me... Prove it."

(Taehyung) "How?"

(Y/N) "Anyway... Just need to prove me that you're not lying. Except using your dirty mind you got there.."

I laughed. She walked away. My chance to prove her that I really like her.

But how...? How am I supposed to do that?

How am I supposed to prove it? That I love her...