Chapter 1: Spoons

Chapter 1: Spoons

Harry's Point Of View:

I jumped up and looked around the little pink and blue cotton candy colored room. It's the first day of December and It's already snowing. What can I expect though? I smile, as I glance back at Chloe sleeping snug in her bed. She looked so cute. A little too cute. I open the curtains and let in the bright light. She screamed. Then Symantha walked in. "What's going on?" She asks. I point to Chloe.

Symantha rolls her eyes at us. "It's bright." Chloe argues. Symantha leaves the room without another word. "What was that for?" Chloe asks. "I don't know, you were too peaceful." She rolls her eyes and grabs her phone at the same time. "It's only 9:30." She whines.

"Get up." I say before jumping on the bed. She rolls on her back and trips me making me fall right on top of her. She let out a grunt. "I'm sorry, Love." I say. "You hurt my boob." Chloe spoke before giggling.

Our lips then connected out of habit. We kiss in a rhythm before our lips separate and she speaks. "Harry, we can't." I kiss her. "Yes we can." She then says. "What if Symantha walks in?" I sigh. "What about her?" She sits up. "I was thinking." I furrow my brows. "About what?"

"About us, Harry. I don't want to just, you know, screw all the time." I snicker at her comment, but I respect her opinion.

"I mean I know we've had sex a lot but that's not all we do?" I say with a questioning glance. Her voice cracks. "I just don't want to regret it, like for us to break up and never talk to each other again." I hug her and then speak, "Hey, It's alright if it makes you feel alive."

She punches my shoulder playfully. We hug, as she cries. "I don't even know why I'm crying." I laugh before she wipes her eyes. "Mood swings?" I say. She looks at me with no emotion. My smile fades. "I'm sorry?" I whisper.

She managed to smile. "There's nothing to be sorry for." Chloe kisses my cheek and stands up. "Have you ever spooned?" I ask. "No." She spoke. "Do you want to?" I smile. "Are you being serious?" Chloe said giggling.

I get up and turn on the tv. It was on Disney. I laugh. Her phone rings. "Wait." She says hushing me. Her ringtone was Midnight Memories. I laugh as she checked her phone. I was looking as she read Symantha's text. 'are you hungry?' She looked at me. Her answer was a pizza emoji.

She sat her phone down and her eyes met mine. "You saw that?" She said. "Yeah." I laugh. She turns her phone on silent before receiving another text. It was from me this time. She laughs as she counts the heart emojis. There were 36 to be exact.

I sit beside her and watch her. She had turned on the Xbox. She smiles, and I smile back. That was before I nuzzled up to her neck. Chloe just giggled. I snake my hands around her and we begin to fall back. We lay on the bed.

I listen to her heart race. "I love you." She says before giving me a hot kiss on my forehead. I lean over her body and place kisses here and there on her neck. She relaxes as I tower over her. I slide my tongue over my lips before sticking it in her mouth. We lay there kissing for a while.

I hear footsteps comming close to the bed room, so I sit down and grab the Xbox controller casually as Symantha walks in. "Hey, breakfast is ready." She spoke. Chloe gave her a thumbs up. "There's Bacon." Symantha whispered loudly. Chloe took off running for the kitchen.

I laugh. Symantha walks out behind her. My attention goes to the Xbox. I get up and put the controller in the floor before turning it off. Then I walk to the kitchen behind them.

I sat down in the seat closest to Chloe. She smiled. Symantha handed out plates and silverware. I get a banana and sit down in my seat. Chloe laughed. She, on the other hand, grabbed a couple pieces of bacon.

Symantha says, "Chloe, you say the blessing today." She facepalmes. "No, I'm not messing up again." So she gestures to me. I sigh.

"God, please let Symantha's food taste good, amen." She looks at me in the silence. I watch her as she tries not to laugh.

"I'm playing the Xbox." She mutters before leaving the table with bacon in her hand. I look at Symantha, and chuckle. We had bought the xbox a while back on Black Friday. I throw the banana peelings away and walk down the hall towards the room. She left the door wide open. I saw her playing Grand Theft Auto 5.

I lay down on the bed. "You should come here." I say. She stands and jumps in bed; then she pulls the covers to her shoulders and rolls towards me."What did you want?" She asks. I laugh. "Nothing." Chloe sighs before turning around and continuing her mission on GTA. So I get as close as I can behind her and match her laying position. "What are you doing?" She giggled. "Spooning?" I say. She laughs loudly as I smile.

We begin to have a conversation. My fingers play with her hair. "You know I have to go," I spoke. "but you also know I'll always come back." Her hand meets mine holding it tight. "I know." I knew she was smiling. "How do you know?" I ask. Chloe didn't answer right away, but her answer was everything I've ever wanted. "Because I am your home."