The Greatest Announcement Of All Time!!!

Hello friends! Want to hear something super awesome?

I've just descended from space alien captivity! And now they are targeting my Wattpad readers!

Lol no of course not hahaha but... Now that I've gotten your attention...

I have some big news! And I mean BIG. But first of all, on a personal note, I really want to say thank you for reading my story. Writing is my absolute favorite thing to do. And I am so happy that you have been here reading it.

So I hope you guys have been having an awesome day because I've been busy with so much shit that it's been a while since I got back into my writing (uni, moving out of the country... etc...)

Anyways! Onto the big news! [insert drumroll here]

I'm getting published! 

I know, I can't believe it either. (I've asked my friend to pinch me to make sure that I'm not dreaming... at which point she proceeded to slap me). I've been writing for quite some time now. And what is happening is a dream come true. I've literally been wanting this since I was seven- at which point I started to read novels and all that. I didn't even think that it was possible for me to get noticed on Wattpad let alone get published! You guys have no clue how much you guys' support, votes, reads, comments, and everything really do encourage me and other writers online. 

My getting published is literally all because of you guys. You're my absolute favorite people. I wish I could give you something... like, I don't know, a birthday cake, or a unicorn. But instead, I've got something even better. That's right! You are going to be running in circles like silly little puppies! Because you guys are so awesome, I will be giving away never before seen content, including freebies from the book! Yup, no more boring nights with zero reading materials for you!

You guys will get to read a chapter on Maddox's perspective when he met Elair and then a chapter with a little secret about Elair and her time while she was... 'away'. I know a lot of people have been wondering about Elair and that later and final chapter of her. Not to mention, I've always freaking loved reading male perspectives so I think/pray/hope you'll enjoy the chapter I wrote with his perspective because it was a hell of a lot of fun for me to write.

Anyways, before I get off tangent...

The book is going to be published on September 18!

I will still be here on Wattpad, but my publisher has asked me to take down the last few chapters before publishing for copyright issues. 

And there are a few awesome things going on even before then. Let me just tell you that it's going to blows your socks... and feet off! 

There will be contests, awesome prizes, and MORE!

So make sure to watch out for the next updates on my book to find out what the MORE means. Haha.

I'm excited to hear what you guys think!

xx _laciela

P.S. I want to make sure this launch is fun for you guys! Please fill out this google form for me to get to know you better:

 https://goo.gl/forms/1bdSG7WuJDdlZjjS2