OMG The Best News Ever!!!

Hey Mates! This is probably going to be the shortest announcement ever (imagine a garden gnome that is also a midget or just a baby one, you know?).

The launch is this Sunday, September 18. And I am freaking out (I have about half as much hair as I used to)! And I am super nervous and super excited! The long awaited day is a comin'!

Remember that this book comes along with bonus chapters and large parts of it re-written (it's almost like a brand new book)! For instance in this book some dramatic difference like the fact that Elair is best friends with Barack Obama (alright maybe not that different okay? I'm KIDDING...).

So I want to ask you guys a very odd/random favor. I now have a countdown timer on my blog. And of course, it is counting down until the book is officially up on Amazon.com and launches. (It's going to be put on multiple different platforms, but Amazon is just the first place).

http://bit.ly/NiqueJoaquinWeb

And I want you guys to get the book when the clock goes to 00:00:00. It's at that point when the links will appear on the blog. If everybody gets the book at the exact moment, then it will have a viral effect on Amazon (in other words it's going to go really really big! :D. Which means it's going to get into bookstores and you can brag about it to all of your friends!!! :DDDD).

You guys have been unbelievably awesome. Even my publisher agrees that y'all have been BEYOND awesome, helping me pick the cover for the book and giving me incredible support in the comments (SPECIAL THANKS TO ALEXANDRA FOR THE AWESOME REVIEW ON AMAZON!). And so they've decided to lower the price of the book on its launch day. So the price of the book goes back to its actual price on September 20. So make sure to get it while the getting is good! :D Less expense, faster read, and so on. So make sure you make your purchase (if you want to) before the 20th of September so that you get the book at a discounted price!

I am really looking forward to reading your reviews on the actual book! To those who don't have an Amazon account, you can ask your family members or friends to leave the review for you! My publisher is getting something awesome for those of you that leave a review!

Alright, that's my super short announcement. Never forget, I love each and every one of you (we are seriously tight). I will see you in the next update. :D

_laciela

P.S. Please do remember that when you sign up for my blog, you get BOTH free chapters! Sign up now!

http://bit.ly/NiqueJoaquinWeb

P.P.S. The Launch Party happens online on the events page so be sure to come hang with me on that event (you'll find it on my Facebook page and the link is in previous notes)!