New york

"Bye, honey."Maya said as she missed lucas goodbye."I'll be back in a few days."She told him as opened the car door."Be careful, babe."Lucas said as he kissed her one more time before she got in the car."Bye,amber."He said as he kissed the baby's forehead, and shut the car door. Maya pulled out,and lucas waved as they went down the road. "Alright,maya. Prepare yourself."Maya told herself as she drove down the road."You look so much like your daddy."Maya laughed to herself as she looked in the car mirror at her baby girl sleeping in the back. After a long drive from Texas to New York,she finally got to her mom and Shawn's house."Hey,mom!"She said as she walked in carrying the baby carrier with amber in it."Hey Hun!"She said walking over and taking the carrier from Maya."Awww how's my little amber?"Katy said as she tickled amber."Dada, Dada, Dada,Dada!"Amber repeated."Awwwww Lucas would've loved to have heard that."Maya said as she rubbed her daughter's cheek."She loves Her daddy."Maya smiled as she handed amber her stuffed lamb."Hey, Maya!"Shawn greeted Maya  as he  set down beside her."Hey,Shawn!"She said as she leaned over ,and hugged Shawn."Hey,amber."He said leaning over and tickling Amber's feet,making her giggle."She's a year, and a half now."Maya smiled."She's so sweet."Katy said as she cuddled amber. They heard a knock at the door so Shawn got up, and answered it. "Oh,come in Topanga,cory."Shawn said as he opened the door ,and let them in."Maya?"Topanga said as she sat down and  to her."Oh,hey topanga."She said nervously."Is this your granddaughter,katy?"Cory asked pointing to amber."Yes,it is."She said proudly as she cuddled amber."Maya? You had a baby?"Topanga questioned her."Yep."Maya said nervously."You Should've told us! Riley will be excited when she hears that you had a baby!"Topanga told her."Let me see her."Topanga said reaching over for the baby."Here you go."Katy said as she handed her amber."Aww she has your pretty blonde hair Maya!"Topanga said smiling as she held the baby. "Oh, you're such a cutie!"Topanga said in a baby voice as she played with the little, curly, blonde, locks amber had."Her name's amber."Maya said smiling."That's a beautiful name."Topanga smiled back ."Amber rose Fr-"Maya stopped herself."Huh?"Topanga questioned."Amber rose."Maya spit out real quick."What a beautiful name for such a pretty baby girl."She smiled at Maya."Her little Blonde hair,and cute smile,and - green eyes."Topanga said kind of hesitant for a moment. Maya just smiled nervously. Maya turned on her phone, and the lock screen was of her and lucas kissing,and the baby saw and pointed to it hollering."Dada!"Maya panicked, and turned off her phone. Topanga was starting to see something was up.