A new word

Maya and Lucas woke up to Amber yelling something so they walked in to her nursery. "What ya wanting baby girl?" Maya Said as she pulled her out of the cradle. "Morning Amber." Lucas told his daughter as he kissed her forehead. "BULL!" Amber yelled. "Did she just say bull?!?!?!" Lucas questioned shocked. "I think she did!" Maya said shocked. "What is it Amber?" Lucas asked her as he reached over And picked her up. "BULL!" She yelled again pointing to a stuffed animal that was a bull. "She is saying bull!" Lucas Said shocked as he picked up the stuffed bull. "Who would of thought she would say bull Before mama." Maya laughed. "She's a Texas baby what do you think?" Lucas laughed as he cuddled his daughter. " Come on bull girl lets get you some breakfast."Maya said laughing as she took her from Lucas and got her a bottle. "Who would've thought!" Lucas laughed again. "You're the one who taught her that. Mr.Master of tombstone the bull!" Maya teased him. Lucas laughed as he come up behind Maya and hugged her. "That was when I was a teenager and I'm not no mr.tombstone the bull." He laughed. "No,you're Huckelberry!" She teased him again. "Blonde beauty." He said as he kissed her. "DADA! BULL!" Amber repeated. Maya and Lucas laughed at how funny their daughter is.