Going to visit pappy joe

Maya left Lucas with Amber for the day while she worked. Lucas sat on the couch with Amber playing with a rattle with her. "Let's go do something." He said picking her up and grabbing the car keys. "DADA!" She yelled smacking Lucas with her rattle. "Yes,I'm your dada." Lucas laughed as he put her in her car seat. "Let's go see pappy joe." He said getting in the car. The whole car ride there Amber kept yelling Bull. "Amber will you please stop? You're driving daddy crazy!" He laughed looking back at her. "Here." Lucas said handing her the rattle to play with. Lucas pulled into pappy joe's. "I regret giving you that." Lucas said laughing because Amber just kept shaking the rattle. "Well if it isn't Lucas my boy!" Pappy joe said walking out on the porch. "How's the family?" He asked him. "They're good. Amber is in the car." Lucas said getting her out. "Well hey there Amber!" Pappy joe said as he took her from Lucas. "She learned a new word." Lucas told him. "What's that?" Pappy joe said as he tickled Amber. "BULL!" She yelled. "Well looks like we have a future rodeo star!" Pappy joe laughed. "Maya wouldn't allow it,and neither would I." Lucas laughed. "I've witnessed bull riding and it's too dangerous for Amber." He told pappy joe. "I guess you're right." he said walking up on the porch. "This house is where you were made Amber." Pappy joe said as he sat down on a chair on the porch. " Oh my Lord." Lucas said face palming. "Well it's true my boy!" Pappy joe said laughing.

Oh pappy joe,you'll always be funny 😂