Gender reveal party

"I love it!" Riley said standing back and looking at the room they decorated with blue and pink. "We can't wait to see what you're having ." Topanga said smiling as she stood with Cory. "I'm excited for everyone to find out!" Riley said as happy and perky as ever. "It looks great." Farkle said coming up behind Riley and hugging her. "Well guests will be here soon so let's get food Ready." Topanga said as she headed for the kitchen. "So this is little Lucas?" Farkle asked laughing as he walked over to Lucas holding Amber. "Yep ." Maya said laughing as she walked by carrying a box. "She looks just like you." Farkle laughed as Lucas handed him Amber. "Hey cutie!" Farkle said in a baby voice. "Dada!" Amber yelled reaching for Lucas. "Well apparently she wants her daddy instead of me." Farkle laughed as he handed Lucas back Amber. Amber snuggled her head into Lucas's arm when Farkle handed her back. Everyone had arrived and after awhile it come to reveal the baby's gender. "Ok everyone can we have your attention?" Riley said standing up with Farkle . "We have this piñata filled with confetti that's either gonna be blue or pink." Farkle said holding the string to the piñata. "Ok. 1...2.....3!!!" Riley yelled as Farkle pulled the string and confetti that was the color......fell out.

Forgive me guys I'm evil. The gender will be revealed in the next chapter!