Merry Christmas

It was Christmas morning and Lucas and Maya was helping amber unwrap her gifts.  Lucas held amber on his lap as she slowly tore the paper off a gift. " What is it amber?" Lucas said holding her . "Dada." She said pointing up at lucas. "Yes, I am dada, But Im not in the gift." Lucas laughed as he helped her take the paper off. "Aww look amber its a teddy bear!" Lucas said snuggling the bear up to amber. Amber giggled and hugged the bear. "She's such an angel." Lucas laughed. "You mean devil horns holding up a halo." Maya laughed. "Ok, I have a gift for the both of you." Maya said setting a box in front of Lucas and amber. "Let's open it amber." Lucas said sliding the box in front of her. "What is it?" Lucas said as amber threw the lid off. "Its a baby doll?" Lucas said confused. "How's that for me too?" Lucas asked maya. "Im pregnant." Maya told lucas. "WAIT WHAT?!" Lucas said as he  jumped up . "Yes! We're gonna have another baby!" Maya said excited. "THIS IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER !" Lucas said excited as he grabbed maya in a hug  and kissed her. "You're gonna have a little sister or brother!" Maya and lucas said sitting back down to amber. "Baby." Amber said pointing to the doll. "We love you." Maya and Lucas said as they  both kissed  amber's cheeks and she giggled.

This is a good Christmas surprise I do believe! This will be my last update until after Christmas since I'll be with family. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! LOVE YALL!! ~ lucayasdaughter