Lucas loses amber

Lucas put Amber in her little swing outside and was swinging her. Lucas swung Amber for hours until he fell asleep under the tree. "Dada!" Amber yelled at Lucas as she sat in her baby swing. "Oh my gosh." Maya said looking out the window at Lucas sleeping under the tree and Amber stuck sitting in the swing. "Lucas!" Maya yelled as she got Amber out of the swing and held her on her hip. "Lucas watch your daughter!" Maya scolded handing Amber to him. "Ok ok!" Lucas yawned. "Let's play take a nap." Lucas told Amber when Maya walked away. Amber sat on Lucas's chest and played with a button on his shirt while he fell asleep. Cletus came walking down the field to Maya and Lucas's house. Cletus seen Lucas asleep and Amber sitting on his chest. "Hey Amber! Let's scare ol mommy and daddy." Cletus laughed as he picked up Amber and walked back to pappy joes. "LUCAS!" Maya yelled panicked. "WHERE IS AMBER?!?" She yelled looking all around. "WAIT WHAT?!?" Lucas jumped up and yelled looking around for Amber. "LUCAS SHE'S GONE!" Maya yelled as her eyes started to tear up. " Maya Maya! We will find her." Lucas told Maya as he grabbed her face and kissed her like he did the first time they kissed(campfire reference people). "Ok." She said starting to look around again. "Let's call pappy joe!" Lucas said grabbing the phone. "Oh yeah, cause a baby that can barely crawl can make it all the way to pappy joes!" Maya yelled frustrated. "No answer. Let's just go there." Lucas said hanging up the phone . "Lucas she couldn't crawl that far!" Maya yelled. "Oh come on." He said grabbing her hand and running down the old dirt road. After running down the road to pappy joes they seen Amber sitting on the porch with Cletus as she giggled as puppies licked her face. "Amber!" Maya said running over to her and kissing her. "Daddy is no longer trusted to be left with you." Maya said looking at Lucas with her hands on her hips. "Fair enough." Lucas laughed . "I knew ol Lucey pukey would get in trouble when I snuck Amber to come see the puppies ." Cletus laughed. "Thanks for getting me in trouble." Lucas laughed as he sat down beside Cletus and picked up a puppy. "How can you still be mad when puppies are around Maya?" Lucas asked as a puppy licked his face . "Oh fine, I'll snuggle a puppy." Maya said sitting next to Lucas and putting Amber on her lap as she petted a puppy .