Lies

Maya,Shawn,and Katy pull up to their house. Riley scrambles to put back the pictures she was looking at of Lucas and Maya. "Hey,Riley."maya said walking inside. "Amber!"Maya said in a baby voice as she walked over and picked up her daughter. Amber nuzzled her face down in Maya's chest and started to fall asleep. "Aww someone's sleepy." Maya said as she rubbed ambers back as she held her. "Maya?" Riley asked Maya . "Yeah?"Maya answered as she rocked Amber. "You married Lucas didn't you?" Riley asked her. "Uhh,no."Maya said looking down at Amber. "Oh,ok." Riley said looking away knowing that Maya lied. "So Amber isn't you and Lucas's baby?" She asked Maya once more. "Nope." Maya said nervously. "Ok."Riley said looking at the floor upset now that her BFF won't tell her the truth. The phone started ringing. "Mom,please get that before it wakes Amber." Maya said as she cuddled her sleeping daughter. "It's Lucas."Katy told Maya handing her the phone . Luckily Riley had walked out of the room and didn't hear her say Lucas was on the phone. "Hello?"Maya said into the phone waiting for Lucas to answer." Hey,honey." Lucas said . "How was the funeral?"he asked her . "It was a nice,fancy one. Lots of tears." She told him on the phone. Katy accidentally turned the phone on speaker phone when Riley walked in. "How's our baby girl?" Lucas asked her which the phone was now on speaker phone. "She's good. She's napping right now." Maya told him as she stroked her baby girls cheek. "You guys are gonna be home in a few days right?" He asked her. "Yeah,in a few days."she answered. "Good. I miss my gals."Lucas told. "We miss you too."Maya said looking down at Amber.  Amber heard her dads voice and woke up. "DADA!" She hollered into the phone. "Hey baby!" Lucas told her. "Dada dada dada dada!" She repeated. "She sounds happy to hear her daddy."Maya laughed. "I'm happy to hear my daughter."Lucas told her. Maya looked up and seen Riley standing in the doorway."I gotta go. Love you."Maya told him nervously. "Bye love you. Love you too Amber!"he said before Maya hung up. "Riley I can expl-" Before Maya could finish Riley cut her off. "I thought we were Bffs! You lied Maya!" Riley yelled at her. "I'm sorry riles." Maya said tearing up. "Yeah,sorry. I'm sorry too that I ever made you my BFF!!!" Riley shouted and burst into tears before running out. Maya started crying on the couch with Amber in her arms. Amber crawled over and placed her hand on Maya's face. "I love you baby."Maya said as she pulled Amber close to her.