Friar baby

"The baby is going to make it, but we're gonna run some tests and make sure." The doctor told them. "Oh, Thank God!" Maya sighed in relief. "We will bring the baby in as soon as we run the tests." The doctor said before walking out. "Thank the Lord." Lucas said holding Maya's hand. "Where's my other baby?" Maya asked about Amber. "She's with pappy joe and Cletus." Lucas told her. "They don't have her in a field with bulls somewhere do they?!" Maya panicked. "No, Maya. They're here at the hospital." Lucas said calming her. "Stop stressing and relax." He told her as he held her hand. "I'm trying Lucas, but I'm a momma of course I worry." She told him. " I know, but you really need to calm down and relax right now ." He told her . "I want pancakes." Maya said crossing her arms. " I'm always down for a short stack of pancakes ." Lucas winked. "Oh, shut up." Maya said laughing as she smacked Lucas. "You can't eat until a couple more hours." Lucas told her. "I'll starve and die and my babies need me." Maya said . "Maya calm down ." Lucas laughed. "Mr. And Mrs. Friar." The nurses said as they carried in the baby . "Here you go." They said as they handed Maya the baby. "Oh my." She said smiling down at the baby. "It's a beautiful baby girl ." She said as she handed the baby to Lucas. "Well hey there." Lucas said holding the baby. "Welcome to the world little friar." Maya said as the baby cracked a smile at them.

I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating. I've been depressed as ever, but It did make me happy to write for you guys again though !