You're having a ....!

Farkle and Riley went to the doctor to see what gender the baby was. "I'm excited!" Riley said smiling as big as ever. " I am too!" Farkle said as he opened the hospital door.  After they signed in they went and sit in the waiting room. While they were sitting there Riley overheard a girl. "I'm scared. What will my best friend think?" She heard the girl ask the guy. "I don't know,but we'll get through this." The guy said placing his hand on her shoulder. "I love you." The girl said as she kissed him. "We just can't tell my best friend because she used to have a crush on you years ago back in school."The girl told him. " I know she did,but I'm sure she'd understand." The guy told her.  " I just won't tell her." The girl said looking down.  Riley stood up and walked over to the girl. "Excuse me." She said tapping on the girls shoulder. "Yes?" The girl said as she turned around. "My best friend...well she was my best friend,but she kept a secret from me and that secret was that her and my other friend who I used to have a crush on had a baby. They kept it a secret and got married,and moved. Never telling me that they were married or had a baby. I found out not too long ago and knowing that they kept that secret hurt me more than her just straight out telling me." Riley told the two. "So You think I should tell my best friend?" The girl asked her. "Yes,I do." She told her smiling. "Thank you." The girl said giving her a hug. "What's your name?" Riley asked her. "Maya." The girl said wiping a tear out of her eye. Riley stood there for a moment when she heard the name Maya. "That's a beautiful name." She told her. "Thanks for the advice. Let's go Lucas." The girl said as her and the guy walked out holding hands. Riley stood there for a moment in complete shock. "Riley minkus!" The woman yelled out at the desk. "Um..yes?"Riley said as she turned around. "The doctor is waiting." She told her. "Ok,thanks." She said as she grabbed her purse and her and Farkle walked back. Riley got on the table and they put the gel on her stomach and they watched as they seen their baby up on the screen. "Congratulations mr and Mrs minkus you're having a....."
"That's what I thought the baby would be." Farkle said smiling. "I did too." Riley said holding Farkles hand.

Comment down below what you think the baby will be!