Flashbacks

Lucas and Maya were at Katy and Shawn's house talking. "Remember when we first found out we were gonna be parents?" Lucas asked Maya. "Yeah,you passed out." Maya said laughing. "I remember that." Lucas said laughing.  "Lucas The doctor said in pregnant! I'm telling you I'm right!" Maya told Lucas . "Oh my gosh Maya ! We're gonna be parents!" Lucas said excited. "We-we're gonna -gonna be  parents!" Lucas said as he passed out in the floor. "Lucas!!!!" Maya yelled looking down at Lucas in the floor. "Parents!" Lucas yelled and fell back down in the floor. "You passed out three times when  I told you." Maya said laughing. "Well I was excited!" Lucas said . "Remember when you was all emotional?" Lucas asked Maya. "Yeah." Maya said rolling her eyes . "I look so fat! I'll never be able to leave the house again!" Maya cried. "No! No no Maya! You're not fat, you're pregnant." Lucas said trying to soothe Maya. "Now you're just lying!!!" Maya yelled mad. "How about we just order a pizza and eat here?" Lucas said scared of Maya being all emotional. "Awww ok. I love you!" Maya said as she kissed Lucas . "I AM AN EMOTIONAL MONSTER!!" Maya then yelled and buried her head on a pillow and yelled. "Lord protect me and don't let Maya kill me ." Lucas said.    "Hey,I was emotional and didn't feel good ok?" Maya told Lucas. "I know! I know!" Lucas laughed. "We have a lot of good memories together don't we?" Maya asked looking at Lucas. "We sure do." Lucas said as he pulled Maya up against him and kissed her.