Going back to New York

Lucas and Maya took off to New York for the gender reveal of Riley and farkle's baby.They arrived at Maya's parents house and stayed there before the gender reveal . "Im gonna go and see if Riley needs any help." Maya said grabbing her purse and Amber. " I wanna see Farkle ." Lucas said grabbing the baby's bag. "Get the keys." Maya said as she put Amber on her hip. Lucas and Maya went over to the Matthews first to see if they were there. "What's up losers?!?" Maya said laughing as she flung open the Matthews front door and walking in with Lucas and Amber. Cory and topanga laughed as they greeted Maya. "We've missed you guys!" They Both said hugging Maya and Lucas. "Oh wow! A new addition!" Cory said looking at Amber. "She looks just like Lucas." He said looking at Amber and then Lucas. Lucas laughed. "Maya claims she acts like me too." He told Cory. "So what are you guys doing in New York?" Topanga asked them. "We got an invitation to Riley and farkle's gender reveal for their baby." Maya told her. "She invited you?" She asked her. "Yeah,she did." Maya said smiling. "I wanna make things right with her,she's my best friend and we shouldn't fight." Maya told Topanga. "I gotta go make things right." Cory said as he handed Amber to Lucas and walked out. Cory knocked on the door of Shawn and Katy's house. "Hello ?" Shawn said as he opened the door. "IM SORRY BUDDY!" Cory yelled as he tackled Shawn. "I forgive you,you goofball." Shawn said as Cory crushed him in the floor. "Yay." Cory said smiling as he crushed Shawn.