I know who your dad is

Riley sat on the couch watching Amber for Maya while she went to her grandmas funeral with her parents. "You look so familiar." Riley told Amber who was sucking a pacifier. "Hmm." Riley said to herself as she looked at the baby's diaper bag. "Texas?" Riley questioned as she looked at the diaper bag that read "Don't mess with this Texas baby." Amber threw her pacifier out and starting hollering"Dada dada dada!" She kept repeating . "Where's your dada?"Riley asked the baby as she picked her up. "Dada!" Amber hollered again. "I don't know where or who your dada is,Amber!"Riley told her as she put her back down in the play pen. "Wait,your eyes."She said looking down at Amber. "I recognize those green eyes anywhere."Riley said shocked looking down at the baby. "Lucas gave you those green eyes!" Riley said shocked as she realized Lucas was her father. "Why wouldn't Maya tell me?" Riley asked herself. "Dada!" Amber hollered again pointing to a picture of Lucas and Maya's wedding day . "Oh my gosh."Riley said as she walked over to the picture . "Your daddy is Lucas." She said to Amber who was now playing with a stuffed animal.  Riley went along the hallway walls looking at all the pictures of Lucas and Maya. "Why wouldn't she tell me?"Riley asked herself again. "Aww." Riley said looking at a picture of Maya in the hospital with Lucas holding newborn Amber. "I could've thrown her a baby shower if she had told me." Riley pouted to herself. "Hopefully Maya will be a good best friend and throw you one."Riley said holding her baby bump.

Sorry for the short chapter. I keep getting writers block with all my books!