Life with lily

Riley and farkle finally got home from the hospital with their baby girl lily. Riley is all tired and farkle is right there to take care of his sunshine riles. Riley went to bed cause she was sore and tired. Farkle stayed up cradling lily in his arms. "Wow. I created you ." Farkle said looking down at his daughter. Lily had Farkles blue eyes and Riley's brown hair. Lily started crying while farkle was holding her. "OH LORD! UMMM RILEY!" Farkle yelled out as he held the baby. "WHAT DO I DO!?!" Farkle panicked to himself. "I KNOW!" Farkle said as he grabbed the phone and called Lucas. "Hello?" Lucas answered. "THE BABY IS CRYING WHAT DO I DO!?!?" Farkle yelled into the phone.  Lucas laughed "I remember the first time home with a newborn. The baby is probably hungry or needs changed." Lucas told him . "Riley is in bed and I don't know how to feed a baby or change one!" Farkle panicked . "Does she need changed?" Lucas asked him. "Let me check. No. What do I do then!?!" Farkle said panicking again. "Try and give her a bottle ." Lucas said . "She's drinking it! " Farkle said relieved. "I've finally got the hang of being a dad." Lucas said proud . "Youve only been a dad for a year." Farkle laughed. "Well hey, you've been a dad for a day." Lucas teased. "True." Farkle laughed. "Well thanks, lucas. I'll let you off the phone here now." Farkle told lucas. "Bye, farkle and goodluck with fatherhood!" Lucas laughed as he hung up. "We'll survive this won't we." Farkle said smiling down at lily .

Hey guys, sorry about not updating. School is killing me and it's finals week, sadly. Hope you enjoy! I'll try and be more active!