Finally home

Lucas and maya finally got to bring home their precious daughter Hope. Amber was still adjusting to a new, and very loud baby sister. "Farkle and Riley promised they'd keep amber for a few days as a fun little trip and play date to help us out with Hope. " maya told Lucas who was half asleep on the couch. "That's good, she will enjoy spending time with them. " Lucas said as he slowly closed his eyes once more. "I was gonna send her with pappy joe for a few days, but pappy joe still is trying to tell her about how she was made in the room upstairs." Maya said as she filled bottles and stuck them in the fridge. "Well, he's not lying." Lucas said with a smirk. "Lucas friar!" Maya yelled as she slammed the fridge door. "What?" Lucas said innocently. "You little inappropriate boy." She chuckled. Maya plopped down on the couch beside Lucas dozing off. "At least we can get some alone time while hope is sleeping and amber is with Riley and farkle." She said sighing as laid her head back. "Wanna make another baby?" Lucas joked. "Lucas!" She yelled as she took a pillow and buried his face. "Suffocation is cool I guess. I'll finally get some sleep." He said with his words muffled in the blue fluffy, pillow she had over his face. Back in New York Riley was having fun playing with amber and her daughter together. They had blocks stacked in the floor into tiny towers, and stuffed animals everywhere. "Farkle?" Riley questioned as she looked around. "I'm over here!" She heard a voice say as Farkle emerged from the play pen buried in toys. "Why were you in there?" She giggled at her silly husband. "I honestly have no clue. One minute I was helping babysit the stuffed animals, then I was buried alive in them." Farkle said as he took a step out of the play pen only to step on a block and fall. "Oh yeah, there's blocks there." Riley giggles. "You'd think Lucas would learn not to have too much fun because the more kids the more mess." He snickered as he picked up the toy trail. "Momma and dadda  have lots of fun!" Amber said as she picked up a Doll. "Do they play lots of games?" Riley asked. "Yes! Dadda said him and momma play wrestle." She said combing the dolls hair. Farkle started laughing. "Like I said Riley, Lucas has toooo much fun." He said laughing as he put his arm around Riley as they watched the content babies play.