VERY IMPORTANT:

Hey guys!!! Thanks for sticking with me through the start of school. I'm officially back into the groove of high school, and am definitely going to be updating some more. Here's my question to all of you:Which of my stories do you want me to update regularly? I'm starting to think more towards the future, and I'd like to be able to write stories that are more than just fanfiction, more than just stories that I want to write for fun because it would be cool to roleplay as that person or character. I want to be writing stuff that will help me grow as a writer, which means new ideas and story lines and characters. What I'm going to try to do is have a story (or two) that I write religiously so I can update, once, twice a week. So if any of you guys have any suggestions of stories that I currently have that you want to read more of or ideas that you think would make a strong story with older,more mature characters then feel free to comment or PM me the idea. I will be doing this partially on popular demand, partially on my own opinions of what I feel like writing. Currently, I've been obsessed with stories more on the romance side, of things like The Hobbit and (I'm a sucker for sappy novels) retellings of Beauty and the Beast. If either of those ideas would be anything you're interested in, let me know.I'm going to plan on letting you guys comment/PM/whatever you want to do to tell me until Friday, August 2nd, after which I will make my decision. As always, you guys are the best, I wouldn't be who I am today without the support and encouragement I get from all of you every day. Thanks!