The Skywalker

It didn't take long to locate the two droids; one was in pieces, and the other found us rather quickly. That fact in and of itself surprised me, since the droid had been running away from farmer boy's moisturizer farm, hadn't heen expecting it to come rolling down the rocky slope, beeping excitedly at old Ben.

"He says he's got a message for an Obi-Wan Kenobi." The boy said. "Does that name mean anything to you?" At the mention of his name, I froze, trying and uttely failing to pass off my posture as passiveness, but the boy hardly spared me a glance. He was starting intently at Obi-Wan.

"That is a name I haven't heard in years." He said quietly. I smirked slightly. Aside from the daughter of a sith lord who came knocking at your doorstep last night. Besides her, then yes, I haven't heard that name.

"Do you know him?" Luke asked, leaning forward.

"Know him?" Ben allowed himself a short chuckle. "I am him."

After escaping from the blazing suns, and retreating back into Obi-Wands home, I looked the farm boy over. He looked so familiar..... But he had lived on Tatooine his whole life. There was no way I had seen him on Dantooine, none the less Coruscant. I noticed he was looking at me too, his blue eyes calculating. I looked away, letting the force search his feelings. But he was nearly unreadable, and unpurposefully so. I didn't think he knew about the thousands of midichlorians inside him, controlling his actions.

"There's something I needed to give to you, Luke."

So that was farmer boy's name. I watched intently as Been rummaged around in a small trunk, withdrawing a lightsaber. I gasped. Not only did it surprise me that Luke was to inherit a lightsaber, the weapon of the Jedi, but one so close in making to the staff I concealed beneath my tunic. So closely crafted to the one my father had gifted me.

Shaking off the doubt, I turned back to Ben, my hands lingering on where the saber rested under the folds of the cream colored fabric I wore. "This belonged to your father, before he died." Luke ignited the weapon, slicing it through the air. "Before Darth Vader betrayed and murdered your father."

At the mention of my own father's name, I flinched. To Luke, I suppose it looked as if I as twitching out of fear for the name, but in reality, I was horrified. My father might have been a Sith, but he was honorable. He would never betray anyone, not someone he owed allegiance to.

Then I remembered the little droid who has ran away from his master to deliver a message. While the two continued to talk about Luke's deceased father, I walked towards the little guy, kneeling down next to him.

"Hey buddy." I breathed. He bleeped a greeting back. "R2-D2, huh?" I asked, reading his title. He beeped again. "Do you have a message for Old Ben?" More beeping. "Aww, c'mon R2. You can share it with me, I won't tell." The droid was indignant though. He insisted that only Ben could see it.

Then I heard the voice.

"Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope."