Tatooine

I awoke to a big jolt as our pod landed. I flew across the pod, hitting my elbows hard on the screen. But the pod shaft had opened, letting in bright streaks of golden sunlight, as the twin suns were both working overtime to keep this planet barren. While I was pleased to set the sun and blue sky, I frowned when I saw where we had landed. In the middle of no where.

We were surrounded by large sand dunes, far as the eye could see. Groaning, I sat down on the middle, closing my eyes, trying to pinpoint which direction I was going to travel.

"This way, R2-D2." I could hear the two droids bickering as I tried to silence my mind and focus my thoughts. "Why are you going that way?" I grinned slightly. No matter how infuriating the pair acted, they always put on a show, as they were programmed as exact opposites. "I am going this way. Don't expect any help from me."

The two parted ways, going in exact opposite directions. However, after quite some focus, I determined that neither were going in the correct direction.

Satisfied, I jumped to my feet and began the long trek towards civilization. However, I didn't seem anywhere near a town or camp when the force instructed me to stop. I did so, glancing at my surroundings. The massive waves of rolling sand dunes had vanished, replaced by large rock canyons. After a little observing, I found that one of the walls contained a small recession, in which I found a door. I took a deep breath before following my intuition and knocking.

A minute later, an old man opened the door. He was clothed in a pale, cream colored tunic and long, dark robes. He took a long look at my face before moving out if the way, allowing for me to enter.

"What are you doing all the way out here, child?" He asked frantically. "The last time I saw you was on Dantooine with Xitis. Lani, I thought..." I drew my lightsaber, pouncing at the man, holding it to his throat.

"How do you know my name?" I growled. He smiled and lightly shook his head at me. I frowned, trying to not let my emotions through to my face. "My name." I snapped impatiently.

"You look just like your father."

I growled. "How do you know what my father looks like?"

He smiled again. "I was once his friend." He said simply. "I knew him before....." He trailed off.

"I assume he found you then?" He asked. I nodded, clipping my saber back on my belt. "And he's given you a lightsaber. I see. And it's blue. Nice color choice."

I groaned inwardly at the old man's rambling. If I was meant to stay here, as the force predicted, this was going to be a long day.