Chapter 3 | Where is She

So I live in apartments right. Our maintenance person is around 23 at the most...

This nigga looks. just. like. K-Ci looked in the early 90s. 😳 I nicknamed him K-Ci. 😎 (Mainly cause I don't know his name, but still. 💀)

Is it weird that I eye rape him whenever I see him? 🤔

Anyway, on with the story. 😂

Enjoy! 💕
_______________________________

Morgan's POV

"That movie was kinda borin to be honest." I said.

"It really was!" Bria laughed.

We had decided to go to the movies.

"Hold this, I gotta pee." Bria handed me her soda and went to the bathroom.

"Dude, yo-" I heard a boy say before bumping into me. "My bad, excuse me."

"It's okay." I looked up to see Tevin Campbell...again...for the second time...in three days.

He looked at me for a second before continuing his conversation with his friend.

Thank God Bria didn't see him. 😩

I continued waiting near the exit.

Don't know why Bria would wait in a long ass line. By the time she even gets to a stall, we could've been home.

"Hey, um...You're that girl from the mall, right?"

I turned around to face him. "Yep, that's me. Thanks for the twenty dollars by the way." I said.

"I was expecting change back." I laughed, but stopped once I saw how serious he was being.

I sighed and went in my purse. "Nah, I'm playin." He said.

I playfully glared at him.

"Baby nah. I couldn't wait in that line no mo-..." Bria stopped and stared at Tevin.

His eyes got big. He looked scared. "Uh...b-bye, uh..."

"Morgan." I finished for him.

"Morgan, right." He said before quickly walking away (from Bria).

Bria eye raped him as he walked back over to his friends and left.

I snapped my fingers in her face. "Huh? What?" She shook her head.

This girl. 🙄

Dalvin's POV

"Get out my face with all that, man." I tried to walk up the stairs.

"No, who the fuck is she!?"

"I don't know who you talking about." I lied.

"Bullshit!"

Tionne been doing a lot of nagging lately and it's really starting to get on my nerves. Jodeci hasn't been making too many hits without DeVanté. He been in a coma for two whole fucking years.

I miss my brother.

Riiiinng...

I answered the phone. "Who the fuck is that!?"